47 📞 pascal and maximus

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Still having fun with my gift?"

"I hate you"

"No, you love me"

"I mean, you are an animal in the woods and I love all animals like Snow white did"

"Aww, I love you too"

"Are we having a moment right now?"

"Yes, so don't ruin it"

"Cute"

"So how is it being my girlfriend for three days now?"

"Unbelievably real"

"That's all you can say?"

"I feel strange. I'm not ready and I don't feel ready for it either"

"......"

"I think I'm going to cry"

"Wha - no, wait, don't cry. Oh god, you're really crying. Please, hug your stuff toys and think of something else instead"

"And I know you want me to do something crazy"

"I'm choosing to blame it on courting a literal Disney character"

"....."

"Sssh"

"What do you even see in me?"

"What?"

"Why do you even love me, Jungwon?"

"Because I like you for you no matter how weird you are"

"No seriously.. What's so special about me? I'm a mess that cries at every moment and always being dramatic"

"What's special about you? Wait..."

"....."

"Everything, Y/N. Everything is special about you"

"....."

"The question is, why do you even stay with me through all my rudeness to you from before?"

"I don't know, you've always been interesting way before I found you're an idol. And for Disney's sake, you put up with all my craziness and I don't know.. Still a bit cynical, sometimes?"

"Thanks"

"Do you know how eeople do crazy things… when they're in love?"

"What the.. What the fuck? You're at it again and Hercules this time?"

"Finally there's someone in your life that you care about more than yourself, and that's pretty special. Like me"

"You really have a way with your words? Will I really spend the better part of our relationship listening to you speaking Disney?"

"Sure.. Whatever. If you marry me, you'll be surprise at how every kid of ours will be name after a Disney character"

"I don't want to jump at that part yet"

"I want Pascal and Maximus for boys"

"That's the name of the green chameleon and the horse from Tangled, right?"

"Creative names, huh?"

"I pity the childrens you would bore into this world"

"Just wait.. I can show you how amazing I can be"

"I'd like to see you try"

"Challenge accepted"