𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃|𝟶𝟶𝟽

Mulai dari awal

"I'll eat cereal!" He exclaims looking on top of the fridge to see his favorite--apple jacks.

"Okay and I assume you want apple jacks?" Mahogany said making him look at her with a "duh" expression on his face.

"Well excuse me, you never know, sometimes you be switching it up Ju." Mahogany said as she grabbed the cereal box and poured some into a Spiderman bowl and poured the milk. She grabbed a spoon from the drawer after she went through each one trying to figure out where they were at and handed him the bowl. "Sit at the dining table and don't make no mess, what do you want to watch?" She asked as she grabbed the remote and clicked Netflix.

"Victorious." He said watching as she clicked through the kids shows. She nodded her head as she pressed for the episode Song To You and  retreated back up the stairs hearing her phone go off."

She looked at the notifications and saw that she had missed a call from both Majesty and Justyce so she decided to make a group facetime call and waited for them to answer.

"Girl where were you?" Majesty asked before Justyce could.

"Feeding my brother, why wassup?"

"My momma offered to drop me off at the Kastkade roller rink and she said if I wanted y'all to come better call now and be ready in ten." Justyce said making Majesty furrow her eyebrows. "Ugh I'm out with my mommy and Ebonee right now but I think we just about done, can you distract your momma until I get back, we literally like two streets down from the house at Target."

"I can attempt girl but you know my momma be tripping." Justyce rolled her eyes.

"If I go whose going to watch Juju?" Mahogany asked.

"My daddy should be back any minute now, I'm sure he got him and if Juju is uncomfortable with him Eb is gon be there too and together they can do something." Majesty said making Mahogany nod her head.

"Alright bet." Mahogany says as she gets up to walk to her closet. "Now I gotta make myself look presentable, y'all know I can't even skate for real."

"Girl bye, you damn near a elite, the only thing you can't do is all that dancing them old heads be doing in there." Majesty said making Mahogany laugh.

"Right." Justyce cosigned. "Trying to act like she us, bitch remember when we got that kiddie ass skater aid and them kids was laughing at us!"

"Yeah shit was real funny till I stuck my foot out and one of them got chin checked by the floor." Said Majesty making Mahogany's mouth drop.

"You said that was on accident!" Mahogany said as she searched through her closet.

"Yeah...they accidentally stepped into the path of my foot." Majesty said in a duh one but y'all we are about to check out so Justyce distract your momma!"

"Alright, see y'all whores in a bit!" Justyce said before everyone had left the call.

"Now I gotta make myself look like somebody." Mahogany said as she pulled out a brown crop top and matching sweat shorts. She then pulled on a plaid oversized jacket and some air forces then grabbed a white hat she had never worn. She also grabbed a small purse and stuffed her belongings inside before she checked her appearance, and went downstairs after hearing the front door open.