𝙳𝙾𝙽𝚃 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻𝚂|𝟶𝟶𝟸

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒⇜⇜⇜⇜

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒.
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑|𝐉𝐀𝐘
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

Justyce sat with her arms crossed in one of the more comfortable chairs outside of the guidance counselors office, and stared at everyone who had walked by with a mug on her face. It was too early for the bs and so far it seemed like that was all the office was on since she had arrived nearly 20 minutes ago. She tapped her foot impatiently as she looked down the hall at the peeling paint that coated each wall in the hall. The hall that held the guidance counselors office was almost as depressing as the classes at Grier Academy.

Grier Academy was one of the smaller schools around Grier Heights and yet the state still chose to put nearly all of section 8 kids inside of it despite the lack of space. For each class there was 30 to 35 badass kids left at the hands of 1 helpless teacher. There was rooms that still used a projector because there was not enough for smart boards. The laptops the school were provided with had missing buttons and drained batteries. The teachers hated their job, the students hated being there, and the building was worn and torn. The building itself was rundown to the point that water spots on the ceiling were visible and the school had no real funds to deal with the problem. There was also fairly big roaches who housed themselves in the restrooms, which caused Justyce to choose to hold her pee until she was in the safety of her home.

Justyce nearly snatched the schedule from the Guidance Counselor and turned on her heels to stomp out from the hall that smelled like pee and mildew. She turned to her right and saw both her friends Majesty and Mahogany waiting for her giddy as could be, only because Justyce had officially switched over to have the exact same schedule as her  spoiled brats of friends.

"We're late as fuck, but fuck it Ms.Davis is a chill ass teacher and she be late her damn self." Mahogany says as they all make their way up the steps to the second floor where room 287 was.