𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙸 𝙰𝙼|𝟶𝟶𝟻

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒⇜⇜⇜⇜

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒.
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑|𝐉𝐀𝐘
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

Justyce laid on her bed backwards with her head hanging off the edge staring and listening to her best friends Majesty and Mahogany swoon over the 3 boy group in their Creative Writing class while Justyce's cousin Keayjah boasted about being what Justyce momma would call a hot pocket for only being 15--like her Keayjah's momma, she jumped negro to negro and that wasn't even the worst part in Justyce's opinion; the worst came into play when she had found out Keayjah deliberately went through friend groups to see which friendships could tank. She recalled the day that Keayjah had came home looking done the fuck up, after she had played what she called "Tank or Float."  The rules to tank or float was to build a connection with the group and one by one start tearing them down once she fucks with someone else in the group openly. Fairly stupid in Justyce's opinion and she tried telling Keayjah but it seemed she just liked getting her ass handed to her time and time again. Embarrassing.

"Oou girl Oasis is so fucking fine." Majesty sighed as she scrolled through his pictures he had just posted on Instagram. Neither Mahogany or Justyce knew how Majesty had gotten his Instagram until they both realized she was the bold one of the group which meant she most likely just asked for it.

"Girl it's Kairos for me." Mahogany swooned. "Something about his energy just warms my body and my soul you know?"

"He's real quiet and he be out the way, girl that's definitely your type of nigga, I wonder how those 3 even became a friend group." Justyce said ignoring Keayjah as she boasted on the phone with one of her fake friends that leaked her old address and got her jumped  twice and "apologized." Keayjah being young and dumb forgave the girl but Justyce vowed that regardless how dumb and lost Keayjah was, Justyce owed her "friend" an ass beating.

"What Oasis and Kairos look like?" Keayjah interjected herself into the conversation making both the girls cut their eyes at her.

"Nothing that concerns you," Majesty said turning the phone towards Mahogany and Justyce.