𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃|𝟶𝟶𝟽

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒⇜⇜⇜⇜

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒.
𝐌𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐘𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Mahogany laid on her bed comfortably with her head hanging off the edge looking up at the ceiling while she listened to Frank Ocean flood the silence with his melody. She sang along to the words as she scrolled aimlessly on Instagram up until Juju had busted in her room with a frown on his face. The noise bothered him so he covered his ears and waited for Mahogany to lower the volume which she had done once she had taken notice of him. She normally hated when anyone busted into her room without announcing themselves but Juju was an exception, she was his safety and he was her responsibility despite whether or not Majesty's mother insisted on taking that responsibility off her hands.

"Yes Juju?" Mahogany asked watching as he slowly uncovered his ears and tilted his head to the side trying to make sense of what his sister was doing upside down.

"I-I'm um...I'm hungry." He spoke solemnly looking down at his toes. He knew Mahogany would never yell at him for being hungry but he had gotten so accustomed to their mother yelling at him for being a child, that he hated asking for anything with any eye contact.

"And where is Ebonee?" Mahogany asked wondering why he didn't ask her.

He shrugged his shoulders before he rubbed his chin signaling that he was thinking. "Oh she went with that lady." He says once he gains memory. 'That lady' being Majesty's mom.

"Oh where'd they go?" Mahogany asked him.

"To run errands..." He trailed off. "I'm hungry!" He repeated, this time with tone that said he was becoming upset and fussy,

"Okay Juju I hear you, what do you want to eat?" Mahogany ask as she begins to slide off the bed standing to her feet. "We have cereal, peanut butter and jelly, hot dogs, and tator tots." Mahogany listed off the options she knew he'd find most appealing as she went down the stairs and walked towards the kitchen with him following behind her keeping short distance. "Juju!" she repeated as she neared the fridge.