𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴|𝟶𝟶𝟹

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒⇜⇜⇜⇜

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒.
𝐌𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐘𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Mahogany laid in her bed on her back with her head hanging off the edge staring up at the ceiling as she listened to 'I was here' by Beyoncé play from her earbuds. She could still here her parents arguing through the thin walls about whatever nonsense her mother could come up with. It was obvious her mother wasn't happy which is probably why she always had affairs that she thought Mahogany didn't know about— however, it wasn't like Mahogany could say anything about it; "stay in a child's place" she could hear her grandmother saying when she had initially told her grandmother.

She thought about telling her father about it until she realized their entire marriage was cheating and toxication. Mahogany sighed as she struggled to enjoy her temporary solicitude in peace but could not. The arguments grew louder causing her to count to ten knowing that her little sister and brother would come rushing in at any second out of fear. Mahogany's parents weren't the best there is, in fact in her eyes they were close to the worse in her eyes— due to the fact that both her father and mother put their questionable siblings and temporary lovers above them constantly.

"Why do they argue so much?" 6 year Juju had asked as he covered his ears, he was high functioning autistic though he hated loud noise. It made him act up and caused Mahogany's mother to yell at her for not controlling her child.

"Its okay Juju." Mahogany cooed comforting him. "You want a hug?" She asked him knowing how he acted when people touched him without his permission.

Juju hated loud noises and being touched without permission or without letting him know. It was difficult for him to make friends because as a 6 year old, they were naturally touchy and for him to not like it made him the odd ball.