𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄|𝟶𝟶𝟼

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒⇜⇜⇜⇜

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒.
𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐎𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Clouded by Brent Faiyaz blasted through Majesty's earbuds as she made her way into her creative writing class she loved so much. Creative writing was not necessarily one of her passions, but it was one of her hobbies and biggest escape from the real world.

Though Majesty loved the class itself, she could not stand the students because it was the same stuff every day. From the no home training sons to the classless loud and rowdy girls to the early mustiness in the morning— it was just too much for her.

She observed the girls who had walked into the class and noticed that every single one of them wore a too short skirt—one that'd definitely get them the attention they clearly wanted. She watched as they sashayed around as a little group stopping at every corner so everyone could see their outfits. It was clear they thought they were the shit but Majesty wasn't no hater, she let them do their thing and looked down at her journal and began to aimlessly doodle.

She turned her head to glance at the dope boys bagging up their products and rolled her eyes hearing the girls get giddy. When it came to the dope boys the girls seemed to all be weak in their knees but not Majesty and her girls— they had no interest in them, at least...not to their knowledge being that they didn't know much about the three boys though they wanted to.

Majesty tapped her foot against the unkept floors of the creative writing room and stared off into space thinking about Oasis. She didn't even notice when Sashay, Oasis's ex girlfriend had came over and was apparently talking the entire time. She had the noise cancellation on her Airpods on so she didn't hear a word nor did she care to.