A sprained injury.

Start from the beginning

Just a couple seconds later the cops arrived and went to take Sawada with them. The two were at the back of the crowd infront of the same building they were just in, it was raining and Hanna went to take her jacket off and put it on Natsumi.

Yankumi then found them and ran towards them. They then went to the front of the crowd while Natsumi stayed behind. Hanna watched as the cops went to take her friend away. Not being able to think at the moment she went and crossed the police line, Yankumi went to follow her to try and hold ber back as her classmates called for her and Sawada.

She went and tried to run to her friend but was held back by Shinohara san and Yankumi before she could get to him, she tried to break free from their hold a lot of times while calling out to Sawada,

"Sawada!" she yelled as she tries to push Shinohara, "Sawada!" again she yelled now being able to shortly break free from the man by kicking him but again being held back by the yakuza herself and the cop who got up and again try and hold her back.

"Hanna!" Sawada finally said making the girl stop, she was out of breath from yelling and from her actions.

"Enough, go home." Sawada said to the girl looking directly at her and no one else.

"But you did nothing wrong." the girl had said now drenched in rain looking at the boy.

Sawada only smiled weakly to the girl and went to the car where the police were taking him. The girl again tried to get to him, and failed. As the car went to drive away Shinohara and Yankumi let go of the girl, and she ran after the car, her classmates following behind.

Her classmates stopped midway while she ran longer and faster while her classmates called for her. Sawada then went to look at her and nodded. She then went and took a wrong step and hurt her ankle making her stop on her tracks.

She watched the car drive away with her friend inside it, she was panting heavily while her classmates caught up to her now behind her. She went and fell to her bottom and closed her eyes so she wouldn't cry. Her classmates exclaimed when she went and fell rushing to the girl, making sure she was alright, Uchiyama and Minami then helped her up, her ankle swollen. She looked at her teacher with Natsumi beside her in tears.

After the short trip to the clinic her grandparents went to get her, when she saw them she couldn't help but let her tears out hugging her grandmother tight while she hid on her shoulder. Her grandmother didn't even want to question her at the moment and felt that she'd been holding her tears for quite sometime, so she let her cry.

The next day she was at home and didn't go to school because of her swollen and sprained foot, her friends called her what happened and told her that Sawada got expelled from school. She then spent that day in her room looking out to her window, somehow she blamed herself. If only she was fast enough, if only she was stronger, she thought.

She then decided to go and have a talk with a certain person in Sawada's life. On her way there she Yankumi staring at the house, the teacher was surprised at the girl aho was now beside her, scolding her for going out while injured. Nonetheless they both went to the house they were at.

Yankumi did most of the talking on the first half telling Sawada's father to do his part as a parent. Hanna was pissed at how his father spoke of bis son, saying what Sawada was when he wasn't. Hanna was clenching her fists holding herself back from talking back to her friend's father. She lost it when he called Sawada a disgrace to their family.

"HOW CAN YOU SPEAK ILL OF YOUR OWN SON?" The girl said standing up forgetting about her injury, shouting at the man infront of her.