Hei Ryung

For 20 years of Heroes fight against evil. They won but died one by one until there's only one left.

Choi Han had no more reason to live. He want to die but can't. All Human, Beast tribes, Dragons, Elves, Dark Elves are all gone. Choi Han is all alone in this cruel world.

But one day, Choi Han visited the Harris village. As he walk towards the village. He's eyes widen. The village was covered with plants that he never seen before.

Choi Han was also surprised by the large number of animals who lives here too. Then he saw a beautiful red hair woman sitting on rock. While having a conversation with the animals.

The try to get closer to look at the woman's face. But Choi Han step on a branch.

"who is there..!?" the woman said. Choi Han show himself as he walk he saw the face of the woman.

The woman is beautiful and pale. "your the Hero Choi Han..." the woman said. Then Choi Han recognize the woman. "Cale Henituse.... " he said  with a surprise look.

"you recognize me... Hero-nim.. " Cale said. "how are you still alive while everyone else is dead...!? "Choi Han shouts.

"the Dragon's and elves hid me far away so the white star won't reach me... " Cale said. "why would they do that...? "Choi Han ask.

"I'm someone who is connected to the world and life that's why they took me... "Cale said. "But how are you still young...??  You should be around 40s... " Choi Han ask."I have long lifespan like you... " she said. Then Cale said "I'm sorry this all my fault... "

"What do you mean..??"Choi Han ask. "because I can see the future... " "what.." Choi Han look at her with disbelief. "If you can.. Then why you didn't warn us all..!? " Choi Han ask angrily. "I tried but no one believed me... So I tried to do it myself. "

Cale look at Choi Han pity. "what do you mean yourself...?? " Choi Han ask. "in my vision your going to destroy the world..but it's undecided.... It can change " Cale said.

"Since no one believed me... In order to stop it.... I need to stop the White Star to reach me and the world tree...i ask the dragon and Elves for help but I didn't expected Cale Barrow's intention was strong that he's willing to sacrifice everything... " cale said.

"I'm sorry... Hero-nim"Cale said. "Why... Why... You shouldn't have changed my future..."Choi Han said. "because if ididnt you would have joined the Arm and Cale Barrow would have manipulate you..." Cale look at Choi Han. "If I didn't insult the village you will suffer from sociality and you will be hated by the people because they will be scared of your power..

you wouldn't met the Red Mage,The Wolf king and the dark elf prince Alberu...didn't they welcomed you with kindness like the Harris village did to you...

Even though their died your memories with them shall shine like a gold in your memory  that's why you shouldn't be sad or upset..."

Choi Han get what cale is saying. But he can't help but to felt sad because of it. "Its all my fault..." he said as tears fell in his cheeks. "No.. it's not your fault..please don't cry... " Cale try to comfort him.

Choi Han had stayed beside Cale for days. And days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months and months turn into a year.As both of them grew closer in this lonely world.   

Choi Han was able to smile again thanks to cale. And love start to grow between them.

As their love grows a child was born. Choi Han finally have another reason to live and that is his new family.

"Choi Han what name should we give her..?"

"Hei Ryung..."

'my daughter will be graceful and bright as her mother... 'Choi Han hold his daughter with tears of happiness dropping off his cheek.

But good things have to end. God of Despair is not dead.

And that god will not stop until Hope disappear.

Choi Han who took his five years old daughter with him leaving Cale alone to exploring and hunt. Both father and daughter didn't know a disaster will come to their family.

As they went back it was to late, Choi Han saw Cale fighting monsters. "Choi Hans take Hei Ryung away here..!! " "Cale..!! " then "Papa..!! " Choi Han heard his daughters voice.  Choi Han took his sword and slay every monster. But "Mama..!! " Hei Ryung shout Choi Han look at his lover cover  with her own blood.

"Cale..!!" Choi Han run to Cale "Choi Han promise me you will take care of Hei Ryung...." "Cale don't close your eyes..!!" then they heard voice.

[finally the child of full of miracles is gone... There's no longer will interfere my plans...]

"You... " Choi Han face got darken. Choi Han pick up his sword and fought the god in front of him. Cale look at her daughter who has a red hair and black eyes. "Ryung take the candle and help you Papa.. "

"Mama... Please dwon't weave.." Cale can't help but to cry." I'm sorry Hei Ryung but Mama will have to leave  but mama will promise you that we will be able to be one family again three of us..." Cale said.

Hei Ryung took the candle. As cale help her body to sit and hold the candle. "my Hei Ryung your the best gift I have in my entire life and this gift that I will give you might be the last in this life of mine but if I live again Hei Ryung Mama will give you a proper gift.."

"then if thaft another twime come will mama and papa gwive me siblings.." Hei Ryung ask. "yes we will" As both mother and daughter touch the candle circle of gold appear. Hei Ryung eyes glow purple.

"Hei Ryung..." cale call her daughter once again and fall in ground lifeless.

As Choi Han fight the god, the god is no longer able to fight Choi Han.

[This is not over yet... ] as the god leave. Choi Han is now cover in blood. As he went to his family Choi Han saw that Cale's dead and next to his lover's body is Hei Ryung who already received her gift crying.

"Papa..!! Mama won't wake up..!!" Choi Han kneel he want to comfort Hei Ryung but he will also about to leave Hei Ryung alone. "Hei Ryung....I'm sorry Papa have to leave too... " He said. As Choi Han fall in the ground next to Cale. Hei Ryung cry loud as the ground shake. The world is about to end.

"please don't leave me..!!  Mama..!!  Papa..!!" 'I'm sorry Hei Ryung....Me and Mama your will came back for you if we have a another chance.. ' Choi Han last thought as he die watching his daughter crying.

Hei Ryung eyes glow purple while crying. Then a huge clock appear above of her head. And as she unconscious said the word.

//{Revert}//

A bright light suddenly flash.

That's how Hei Ryung Henituse unintentionally Regress her parents and the World where she was born before the war happen. But both of her lost their memories of her. Cale only remember her transmigration.

The gods didn't know how to stop her so they had no choice but to sealed the five years old Hei Ryung until her parents memories returned