Banquet

As Cale arrived at the palace gate Cale frown immediately as she saw Neo in her carriage window clouds begin to form in her head.

-Human calm down your going to get yourself wet..!!

'Cale get your self together..' the super rock said. ' I haven't heard you guys for a while..' Cale ask as she still frowning. ' well we just got recover after you over used us plus the beating...' the crybaby explain. "Clear sky... Clear Sky...." Cale calm herself while Raon use his wing to make the clouds in Cale's head disappear.

Cale got out of the carriage then Neo approach her. Amy slip his feet making him fall in the ground. Cale managed to hide her laughter ' Amy your the best..' Cale said in her mind.

Eric and his friends arrived and saw Neo on the ground. They look at Cale who only shrug her shoulder. Raon laugh at Neo while Neo stand up with embarrassment.

"Orabeoni...we should head inside.. " Cale said. As they walk pass Neo. Amy slip him again.

-Human Amy did a good job..!! 

The little dragon happily said. Cale brought Raon with her is to keep her calm. Because if she see Venion, Cale might create a hurricane or make the entire banquet hall rain.

Hans already learning Cale's abilities from Cale and the three children. Hans already have difficulties to calm Cale , having Amy around and the animals randomly showing up in the minor. So when he saw Cale at the carriage having clouds he panicked but later on calm as he remember Raon is around.

At the banquet everyone look at Cale. They admire Cale's beauty but Cale can hear their insult and mocking. The four northeastern nobles sit as Cale keeps quiet as she can hear everyone's conversation. The northeastern nobles didn't expect Cale to be this quiet so does the other nobles.

Cale or should I say Calia Henituse who's known to be a trash who always shouts is being quiet. Then Venion arrived, The nobles around Cale stand making her more upset but she managed to keep her emotions thanks to Raon. Raon is also upset too but he's good as long a Cale is around him.

Then the crown prince arrived with his brothers. The princes greet everyone. Then the special guest arrived. Cale starts to smile 'it's them..' . Taylor and Cage arrived and greeted the crown prince. Then the crown prince made them sit next to the northeast nobles.

Cale smile at them as Amy help Taylor without anyone noticing. Taylor and Cage found out Cale's power after God of Death told Cage. They saw Cale having clouds in her head then it's starts to rain. The knights and servants look shock. After that Cale told her people, Taylor and Cage about her abilities but not all of it and made them swear in vow of Death.

When it's northeastern nobles turn to talk to the crown prince.

Cale made an eye contact with Alberu and smile. Alberu also smile at her. "greetings your highness Alberu.." Cale greet him simple. "nice to meet you lady Cale.. " Alberu and Cale shake hands. Then Alberu felt some kind of power flows inside him.

Alberu felt warm and good then he snap out of it.  Him and Cale made an eye contact again. He blushed at Cale's smile and Cale giggles. Then Cale whisper " looks like your highness likes the warm feeling..." Cale left after that.

'she looks like a warm and good person... How come people call her trash..?' Alberu ask himself. Then he greeted Taylor." Taylor Stan it's been a while.. " "it's been a while too.. Your highness.. " Taylor said. " it looks like Your highness figured out young lady Cale's personality... " Cage said as Taylor smile. " Yes... You will never guess that she's really a trash... " Alberu said.