The Journey

Cale is getting ready to leave. Deruth decided to invited Cale for a breakfast.

"Cale is there anything you need before you go...? " Deruth ask Cale. "Yes actually...Count–father I would like to less the servants with me... " Cale said with her stoic face. "Oh...that wasn't my idea... "Deruth said looking at Violan.

"That was my idea... "Violan said. "please less the servants..." Cale doesn't want to have many people around her. 'there will be bandits in our way there...more people will be troublesome... 'Cale thought to herself.

"Sure but you will have the most expensive things in your way..." Violan said. "Yess please... "Cale answer.

_________________________

On the way, Bandits did show up. Cale open the door and walk out of the carriage. "Amy....A little help please..!!" Cale shouted. All the knights and servant around even the bandits look dumbfounded.

Then suddenly the ground move. Throwing the bandits on the sky. Cale create vines hanging the bandits on top of the trees.

-Human do you need help..??

The little dragon ask. Cale shake her head to signal 'No need sweetie..' For Raon.

-if you said so, I'll go back to Noona and hyung inside the carriage..!!

Raon went back and all of the knights and servants look surprise on what happened. "Let's continue our trip.." Cale said looking at her people.

When they arrive at Tolz territory they immediately leave after one night. Then they arrive at the puzzle city.

Cale got all the of her ancient powers. Because she saw White Star in the future using the all ancient powers. And Cale doesn't like the future. So she takes all the ancient powers before White Star got it.

"Mmm...Taylor Stan...And Cage"Cale mumble. "Cale do you know them??Nyaa~"On ask. "is he important..?? Nyaa~" the red one ask.

-did you see something in the future Human..??

The three children ask. "Yess...so we're going to help them little bit... "Cale said with a smile. "You three...you will send this later to them..Amy will join you..I'm pretty sure God of Death is informing the priest... "

Cale give a small letter to them and tell them what to do."Amy let's go Nya..~!!" Hong said excited. "Come back fast we have something to do.."Cale said.

"Okay..~" The three children left.After dropping the letter to Taylor and Cage.  Cale and the three children teleport at the middle of forrest.

"Cale where are we..?? " Hong ask. "I need to check on something.." Cale said. As they walk they can see fire from far away. They run and see a village on fire. Everything is a mess. Then Cale saw ten children stuck on the fire and scared.

"Amy..!! Help the children..!!" Cale shouted. The ground move making the children closer to Cale. Cale catch them with vines and flowers.

Cale is so furious when she saw men with black outfit with stars. Cale knew who they are. Because of Cale's emotions the sky create a thunderstorm.

Then one of the men make an eye contact with Cale. "Amy throw them away.. "Cale order. The ground throw All of the men in the sky.

Cale calm down and went to the children. "Are you all alright..?? "Cale ask. "T-thank you for helping us..!!" children said. "your welcome... "then Cale notice something. 'They are wolves.. 'Cale thought.

"Our H-hyung..he... I can't see him anywhere..!! "one boy shouted. All the children panic and look for their hyung's body. "Everyone don't panic we will help you to find your hyung.. "On said. "for now follow me I'll find you a new home..."Cale said.

The children look at each other and nodded. They teleport back then suddenly someone is there. "y-young lady..!? "The butler Hans shouted. Then a chair move towards Hans making him sit on the chair. "Listen Hans...you don't need to panic... quick help me with the children... Go prepare a bath for them and I'll go prepare food.. " Cale said Hans nodded.

Hong and Raon follow Cale while On and Amy help Hans. Cale told On to led the childrens clothes for the meantime.

While at the kitchen,"Raon ingredients.." Raon give Cale the ingredients from his dimension pocket. Cale start to cook for the children while they get ready.
(#WaifuCale)

After Cooking, "young lady the children are clean and dress up.. "Hans said looking at the table."Young lady-nim..you cook all off this..!?"Hans ask. He's surprise see the dishes in the table. "who else..? "Cale said while the children sit.

"Enjoy and eat a lot you need energy to find your brother"Cale said and smile. The children smile too and eat.