The Beginning

After years Cale turn into 18 years old. and she act like a trash to keep people away from her.

Cale learn her abilities. She learn that she can controlling the weather by her emotions,Heal people with a food, shapeshift, see future and more.The day Cale met Choi Han she saw the future of him. Sh saw future Choi Han cover in blood and scary. She then try to push him away but ended up getting beaten up.

Cale never interact with her family. She eats alone but the world give her a friend. She has following her it's like a earth elemental spirit. Cale give it a name Amy.

Amy is a Earth Spirit created by the middle world to help Cale.(Amy is basically The Casita in Encanto. But she's follow Cale everywhere she go.)

Some Gods discovered Cale's existence. And decided to befriended Cale.

___________________________

After the Beating up, Cale woke up extremely pain. "Aaughh.. Amy give Hotteok...."Cale said. The small table move with a plate Hotteok Cale made before got beaten up by Choi Han. Then the window open. "Cale your Awake..? Nyaa..~" a silver cat walk in the window. "Hello On, Hong... " Cale greeted the two kittens.

"Cale are you alright now...?? Nyaa..~" the red cat ask. "Yup.." Cale got up and change clothes. Then suddenly a servant walks in. "Young Master-nim the count is asking for you at his office..-" before The butler continue to speak. He saw Cale wearing a dress. 'wait the count said 'son' not a daughter..!?' The butler's mind is confuse.

Deruth haven't seen Cale since she's three. And Cale often the wear pants and Cale doesn't want any servants around her after what happened.

"tell him that I'll be going... And next time knock the door..."Cale said to the servant. "y-yess... " the butler leaves with a blush on his face.

After that, Cale open the door of Deruth's office. "greeting Count-nim- I mean father..." Cale greeted her father. Deruth eyes widen when Cale call him 'Count-nim'. Deruth felt bad that he neglected Cale but now he's even more shame because he have called his daughter a 'son'.

"Cale... You will be going to the capital as the representative of the family...." Deruth said. "sure... Count-father... " Cale answer. Basen beside Deruth can't help but to felt bad because he have completely replace Cale's life.

'Her dress looks old... I'll buy her dresses before she go to the capital ' Deruth said to himself. After that Cale went back to her room. "Amy...i wonder why is father acting like that earlier... He often ignored me but when I look at his eyes... He seem regretful... " Cale said staring at the ceiling. Then the bed shakes then a blanket cover Cale. "thank you Amy.. ".

_______________________

Next day,"Human..!! " A black Dragon appear in Cale's front. "Ooh Hello Raon.." "are you okay now Human..!?" The Dragon ask. "Yeah I'm fine..... " Cale said to the kid. Raon just came back from the golden dragon lair.

Later that day, "Hans where did all of this came from...?? " Cale ask the butler. "Ooh.. Young Lady-nim... The Count-nim had brought this all dresses and shoes for you...!! " The butler said.

"but it's so many.. "Cale mumble. After the servants put all the dresses in Cale's room. Cale made them leave the room after. "Cale there's so many dresses..!! Nyaa~" the silver one said. "yeah Cale is going to be the most beautiful girl in entire continent...Nyaa~!"The red kitten said to Cale.

"Aww thank you.. you three are so sweet... "Cale said. The three children snuggle their Guardian.