The Plaza

"Ok... I called all of you here because I need help..." Cale said. Six Rats, two Pigeon and four Raccoons are in front of her. "So here's the plan....."

At the day of the King's birthday, "thank you for sewing my dress.." Cale thank the three rats and two sparrow. Cale got ready and go to the plaza.

"I'll be going now... Hong and On as well for Raon be careful.. "Cale said."Yes Human I'll do my best..!! " Raon said. Cale smile and left.

Amiru and Cale went together to the plaza. Cale can hear the pigeons shout. As they arrive Eric and Gilbert greet them. Then "Ooh my..! " Amiru gasp seeing Taylor Stan standing with his two legs. Cale smile at Taylor who's smiling too. Cale is in a good mood now because she can see Venion panicking inside of his head.

As they arrive at the center of the Plaza where the king will arrive. Cale look around 'everything..is ready I knew animals can be trusted I will give them a lot of food later... ' Cale look around again and see Hans then with all of the sudden she saw the five individuals. 'what are they doing here..?' Cale ask herself but decided to ignore them.

As the Royal family arrived, Cale can hear the people shout. It was loud but Cale can control it. Can then hear "this should be fun.. " Cale look up. 'A mage..a vampire one.. ' Cale recognize the man at the clock tower. It's the same man she made an eye contact with in the wolf village.

As everyone panic, Cale can hear the citizens. "Let us go..!!" " Open the gate..!! " the citizen shouts. "Cale let's leave..!!" Eric shout. Cale can see the pigeons, rats and raccoons get the bombs hidden from the crowd. Then Raon used his magic to send the bombs away from everyone. The Mages around the plaza cast a barrier.

Cale look at the mage. "Well I wonder why there is no bombs explosion... " The mage said. " well I guess this one is a  failure..." then the mage send suicidal bombers flying. Thankfully Cale use her shield to come the entire plaza. "Cale..!! " Eric shouted. Everyone was surprised to the explosion.

-Cale I'm hungry...

The glutton said. Cale didn't pay attention to her as the crybaby complain. Then Cale cough blood "tch..". "Young Lady-nim..!/Cale/Young lady Cale...!! " the people around her are worried.

then mage look at Cale then they made an contact making the mage remember Cale. "I remember you..." the mage said making everyone  attention to Cale. But Cale's mind is in different set the words 'this one is a failure' is ringing inside her mind. Cale is controlling herself. Then "your the one make the thundering clouds..".

That words make things triggered in Cale's mind.

–Human..!! Calm down...!!