the plaza (3)

Everyone still haven't moved after what happened. Cale feed the injured people " my wounds are healed thank you..!! " The knight who's injured dew the fight against the enemy. After that Cale give the rest of the food to the animals who helped her.

"Thank you for helping me today..here's your reward.." Cale smile at the animals who's cheering because of the food she gives. Taylor walks forward Cale " thought you would destroy the plaza..." "Ooh I'm sorry...for making you worried dew to my gift... " Cale said. " it's hard controlling my emotions... I try to hide it for everyone around me but this one did really hit my anger..." Cale said. " well it's good you didn't create a hurricane... " Taylor said smiling while leaving.

"Hans... " Cale called her butler but someone show up. It's was the five individuals. Cale frown and a small Thunderstorm appear in her head then. "Augh... "Cale groan. "what do you want...??" Cale ask them.the two kittens show you with their human form."Cale calm down.. Nyaa~" On said. While her brother and Raon are pushing the clouds away from Cale.

"You...about what Maes said last night... What did you see in the future... ??" Choi Han ask everyone in the plaza who's still looking at Cale. They heard what Choi Han said. Cale got even upset. "We don't talk about it..!! " Hong shout. Then a the black dragon appear. Everyone gasp. "you better stop before you make the human's emotion triggered...!! She might create a hurricane or else..!! " Raon said.

"We don't talk about that vision.." Cale's said. Cale doesn't want to remember that terrible vision. She left with the three children. She saw Venion being taken away. She walks towards him and she summon the vision she sees in Taylor's future.

Cale's eyes begin to glow" Taylor Stan's future has been settle he would be the new Lord of the Stan territory as he stand bright next to the future King "Cale said. " Venion Stan.. Your future is had crumble... you will spend your in entire life in the highest floor of Stan's prison and die alone..." Cale show the vision to Venion. Venion is surprise-no everyone is surprised

Cale Henituse who's known for being a trash can see the future. And had a dragon Cale walk away

Then the King ask Cale, " tell me...who will be the next King ..?? " Cale look at him. " the future is unclear your majesty... But I can see a great ruler..." Cale look at Alberu. The King notice Cale look at the Alberu. Then Cale look back to the king " your majesty you have a son that will bring greatness to this kingdom... " then Cale left the plaza.