Little Talk

After the plaza, Cale have been resting because Amy and the children told her to relax after what happened. But something is off.

Choi Han had been following her. Cale doesn't know why is he's following her but Cale didn't like having a tail.

Choi Han is also recognize as a hero along with the father and son duo, red mage and lock. Because of there heroic acts the crown prince said. They only beat few of them but in Cale's view the animals are the one should be praised more.

Cale is currently cooking snacks for the children and her but Beacrox is helping her. She told Beacrox to leave but he didn't. Which made her upset when Beacrox realize Cale is upset, he leave eventually.

Then suddenly, "My Lady..!! Our hyung..!!" The wolf children shout. Cale look at them and run as the children lead the way to the training ground.

"Lock was training with Choi Han when suddenly...!"On said panicking. "Cale...!!  The wolf boy start heating then he attacked us..!!" Hong shout. "We were about to call you then the the punk(Choi Han) came protecting us from the wolf boy...!! " Raon said.

Cale realize what's happening. "Don't kill him..!! You need to just fight him without getting hurt..!! " Cale shouted.  Cale figured out Choi han's thought he's trying to kill Lock. Because he doesn't know what's happening.

Then Choi Han was set fly next to Cale. While the others are fighting lock. Choi Han glare at Cale.As he release a scary dark aura at murderous look. Cale is scared but she needs to tell to Choi Han's face what's lock's situation is. 

Cale pull Choi Han's face close to her face. "he's just going through a berserk it's normal to beast people..!! So don't do something you might regret..!"Cale said to Choi Han's face. "Just let him beat you that's how parents or family do to protect their children during berserk..!" .

Choi Han's eyes widen and nodded. Lock continued to attack them. Ron and the other heard Cale. They all manage everything at the end. But Choi Han walk away in shame after that. Because he try to kill lock who's been his little brother after he met him.

Cale watch Choi Han leave but she can't help but to pity the man. Cale decided to have a little talk to Choi Han.

Choi Han is currently sitting on a corner in the garden. "Hey... Uumm.." Choi Han look at her. Cale flinch as she sit next to the man.

"you know...i realized that you don't know how to appreciate things and act so reckless...you have Ron, Beacrox, the red mage and lock but I never seen you interact or connect yourself to them more. Is it because you don't want to get hurt again or is it because your selfish...?? "Cale ask. Choi Han only look down.

"you know when I was child.... I never felt being loved by anyone.. I always remind myself that my mom loves me even if my father neglected and abandon me I still didn't give up because I know my dead mom will be disappointed on me...."Cale look at the sky. "....my attributes is called Gifts and Miracles....when I got my abilities I'm greatful because my abilities can make me communicate with animals and grow plants and flowers.... With does gifts and Amy I keep myself accompany for years in loneliness.... I had no one..." Cale look at Choi Han.

"But at least even the people or person you loved dies...you will still have a treasured memories of them that you will never forget... And unlike me you had people around you helping you and laugh with you..." Choi Han look at Cale who had a tear on her eyes.

Choi Han's eyes widen as he stayed silent. "while everyone around me expect nothing and the worst of me. like people said I'm a trash...You know people judge others by what they see without hearing the others story... "
Cale stand up, wipe her tears and smile at Choi Han. "bye... "Cale left with a rainy cloud in her head .

Choi Han didn't know what to say. Just like Cale said 'people judge others by what they see without hearing the others story'. Choi Han thinks his no different from the other people. He judge Cale to much by the rumors and what he saw. But he never heard Cale's story. After coming to the capital and learn little bit of Cale's past he can't help but to feel bad and shame. Choi Han stand up and go back to the others.

He wants to apologize to Cale properly tomorrow. But when he woke up Cale and the wolf children so does the three children who's always with Cale is gone. Choi Han try to look everywhere in the minor but no sign of them he then ask lock.

"they left early today hyung...their going back to young lady's territory young lady will take care of them for a while so I can join you... "Lock said. Choi Hans felt something in his heart. Choi Han swear to himself that he will apologize to Cale after helping Rosalyn in her kingdom.