Part 38

'Entry number I don't even remember

It's been a few years since I found this book. I haven't gotten the chance to read or even write in it. It's one of the last things she gave to me... just talking about her brings me to the verge of crying. Why did he have to take one thing away from me that brightens everyone's day... we all miss her... head plates sans has been taken much more differently, he's back to being distant towards everyone. Ink stopped creating even the slightest saying that it brings back memories. It's improved. He can even remember what year she came into his life, along with error remembering everything about his past. Nightmare was brought back to his original state. He has half of his skull broken which is highly concerning but says it doesn't hurt anymore. The bad guys separated and went to live their lives on their own, sometimes visiting. Dream has tried stopping too much positive running and distorting the balances again. I may not have been crying again all night. But at least it's less than all day and night. If only rusher... if only... she still had so much to do... damn we all miss her. But can't change the past or our sins. Rest In Peace (y/n). And Rusher. I hope you die in hell.

From (y/f/s)'

The end.