Part 33

'Entry number 7595

Gaster and me have fully recovered from bring him back. It was pretty painful even to remember it. Chara remained by my side saying it's to keep me company unless it's for a meeting with a government meeting requesting one of us to go or if a monsters need food after almost running out. Gaster and i have talked to everyone about the past before explaining my past and why i fell or randomly appeared and explained the timeline and AU's even the resets, and everyone grew closer together. 

Sans was much more happier knowin that this will the last true reset and relaxed for the first time in years. Everyone had my back on my decision to leave after I get in contact with Ink or dream. Although they were sadden by it. It toke another 2 months before Ink even opened to meet me in person. Ink and me discussed about creating him with Gaster there to explain it. He was surprised to say the least when I figured out how to create him a soul. 

Without even thinking twice he agreed to it, wanting to have own soul. I cold tell he was scared about it but I reassured him every few hours. I called Error when Ink agreed just to say what gonna happen and how this was going to work. Ink and I got to work immediately with the help of Gaster and Error. Ink and Error seemed a bit more closer as the days went on. No creation, no destruction true was back meaning the universe was half balanced now. It toke months of work before we created Ink his very own soul. 

Ink and Error went back to living in the house were they used to train me. But as the days grew by, the colder the universe felt. Dream and Nightmares relationship didn't grow near only farther away. Dream still thought, nightmare was the Villain making me worry more. If this continued both of them might go against each other meaning one of them might die in the end. And if that happens i'll need to get involve meaning one of us might die in the process of it. Finn however discovered were Toxic's other soul pieces were in the Au making us get at least ¾ of it. 

The last one was in Birdtale. It'll take a few days to look for it without getting in touch of the others. Not to mention flying. I only know how to glide down. Finn says it's harder and there wasn't enough time to learn it so they'll take over flying. Toriel and the others have talked for a bit with me as I drop by to check up on them. Seems like everyone were in the surface since I visited last. Everyone has gotten what they have wanted. Peace, and the freedom to roam around, to look at the stars when nights grow long. But I feel like something big was going to happen. And I can't seem to shake it off.'