Part 23

You frown noticing there wasn't any food before hearing a crash in the living room. You hurry over to the noise ready to fight anyone, before stopping noticing ink holding down error to the ground. You quickly create two shields so they could stop from fighting each other. "My house. Rule number one. No Fighting." You were upset. You just hold your chest feeling a slight pain but ignore it. "Kid. That's Basically a Wanted Criminal in your house!" You ignore him before pulling some gloves on and drop Error on the couch before healing him. "Kid are you even listening!" You glare at him. "Shut up." Ink flinches and stays quiet, as you heal Error. Error wakes up slightly before just staring at you. Ink wants to speak but stays quiet. You quickly finish patching him up before throwing the gloves somewhere before getting a chair and tying ink to it.

Error just watches before smiling a bit before jumping up, making Ink struggle more. "Where am I? Who are you? And What are you doing?" You sigh before creating another shield surrounding him. "How many times will I say that there are rules in my house? NO FIGHTING!" Error just nods before sitting down making Ink confused. "Now why in the Multiverse are you both fighting? Oh wait let me guess, Ink was over creating again and the multiverse became unbalanced and Error was destroying." Error stares at you before nodding as ink just scuffles. "Can I get going to fixing the balance, And get going to my alliance so I don't die to nightmare angry?" You stare at him before nodding remembering how angry he was when he saw you. You just realize him as he limps away from a glitched portal, before turning back to glaring at ink. Or ink was supposed to be.

A sudden someone dropped on top of you holding you down before realizing ink was attacking you. "Who are you?!" His eyes had red target signs. "Wow forgot about me after leaving on my birthday. What a great friend you are.." You rolled your eyes before kneeing him down where the sun didn't shine, making him groan, loosening his tightness on you, making you push him off you before holding him down with magic. "You better get out of my face, Ink. I don't wanna see you again after what you did and apologize to me sincerely." You glared at him before dropping down a portal down to some random AU.

"So wrong timing to come back to you?" You glare at error a bit before sighing and nodding. "Did you forget me too.." Error looks away before just creating a hammock in the corner. "I don't remember much but all I remember is getting beaten up pretty bad by Ink and nightmare helping me heal." You nod before looking away. "Feel free to stay in your room is the plain black door up stairs. I should really get more food..." Error just shrugs and goes to take a nap. You create a portal to some random supermarket before going to take everything in it before throwing everything in the kitchen. "Meh have some of this I don't need-"You shrug before throwing it towards horrortale where horror just smiles before taking it towards Snowdin. You reopen the portal before putting the stuff away.

"So I used to live here?" You nod as you put away the last item, before facing him. "With Ink. When the truce wasn't broken. You both kinda trained me." You just shrug, not really caring. "Feel free to stay here for a while if you want. I won't really stop you." Error just looked at the floor as you teleported away to your room.

You look at the book on your messy bed before placing it on the desk as you make your bed. As you rip off the blankets and clothes off the bed you stop once you see a sudden scarff. You smile remembering it. Error gave it to you on your first birthday here. You took care of it a bit too much. You just wrap it around your neck as it falls down your back. The light brown scarf was long and faded to a color changing of the rainbow. It would be one solid color before changing again. You didn't know how he made it but you didn't care. Finishing the bed you sit down before opening the book.

(Entry number...)

☜︎︎■︎︎⧫︎︎❒︎︎⍓︎︎ ■︎︎◆︎︎❍︎︎♌︎︎♏︎︎❒︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎