Part 20

My vision faded back to normal before flinching to see error and ink in front of me like I was speaking a kind of heroic speech. "Damn Gaster really must have wanted to get out of here badly-" you groan before holding your head for a bit. "So... what now?"

You glance up at error and Ink as Ink looks at error. Error just groans. "Well.. We'll have to teach this abomination, how to use their fucking magic." Ink stared at him for a split second before his eyes changed into stars. "Oh! Right! I guess I will be starting right now-" Error groans before getting up before opening a glitch in the air making you back away a bit. "Come on kid if you don't want to destroy whatever you are, you gotta go to the anti-void." You look at Ink as he gets in before holding out his hand for you to take. "Promise I'll go back here once we're done." Error eyelights leave before looking away, as Ink just glances at Error concerned for a minute. "You'll get back home. Don't you worry." You stare at him staring at the landscape you slept before nodding and taking his hand. "(Y/N)!"

You keep going through the portal as Error doesn't bother. You glance behind your shoulder as ink and Error walk a bit away from the portal not looking back. "(Y/N)! Come back!" You tear up and hold them back as you see Axel run towards the now closed portal. He tries to reach your hand as you face away from him and walk towards two others.

Axel eyes widen at what you just did, before landing on the ground as the portal disappears like no one was there. He was crying. Crying because you had left him. Crying because his action caused him to lose another sibling. He just wished he could turn back time.. He just gets up as tears escape from his eyes, not caring anymore if someone sees him, as he walks back to the house they were staying at. He'll wait for you to get back home. "I promise to never forget.." But promises are meant to be broken.