𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬.

ابدأ من البداية

—Aye, aye, captain. —I held in a laugh, earning a glare from my favorite trooper and captain of my squad.

—I thought we trained them well, but I swear, every time they get more idiotic. —She shook her head. —What is happening? —She furrowed her brows to us, sensing the low moral. Kytra quickly filled her in. —Oh, so the famous Hero with no Fear. I knew he would suck, his smug face says it all. Don't you worry Phoenix, he must be intimidated, for sure. —She tilted her head, confidently. —Like every man ever is.

—That's what I think! —Agreed Ky.

—However, there's something off to me. —She squinted her eyes at me. —You are not easily annoyed by those types of comments, you know better...—She hummed to the sky. But she quickly noticed the blush spreading through my cheeks as I relived the moments from the night before. —Are you..? Wait, are you attracted to him? —She said with surprise.

Cold sweat formed on the edges of my forehead and down my spine. Admitting that I found Anakin Skywalker hot would be the most humiliating thing that I could ever say.

I grimaced hard before speaking out.

—Please, Taaray, get your head out of your ass. First of all, he is not as hot as the rumors say. Sooo overhyped, I can assure you that. Second of all, I cannot be attracted to him, we are working together. And third, he is the biggest asshole known to mankind. And I've been to Corellia! I would know! Seriously, you need to meet him to understand. —I crossed my arms in a protective manner.

They looked at me like they didn't believe me but did not drag the topic any longer. But before absolutely dropping it, Ky added:

—Just so you know, I wouldn't blame you if you did, I have seen the posters too, and I hate to admit, but I do find him hot.—She scrunched her nose and pulled her shoulders up with her palms open.

Fucking traitor.

We kept talking about everything, from important stuff to absolute nonsense, all in an attempt to drag my mind out of the Skywalker topic.

—It's perfect, I got intel that an old Rebel leader was kicked off from the Alliance because they were an extremist and is now looking to sell all of the information they gathered. He is in Zeltron, so we could definitely go and catch him. —She proposed.

—And how trustworthy is your information? —I questioned. —Because I don't think Qui-Gon would appreciate using valuable resources in an unworthy mission.

—Well, that's the thing... I got the word from some of my bounty hunters friends, so it could be a trap...but c'mon is worth the try! We could get some fun out of it! —She pushed her body backwards dramatically. —The Maker knows we have been working so hard for the past months, I need a break! —She shouted the last part.

Taraay and I looked at each other and laughed, mocking her. Ky was dramatic 90% of the time, but I had to give it to her, even I was tired.

—Well, I don't know... I need more confirmation and right now we are solely focusing on taking down those bases... maybe I could send you two first, to investigate? —I was thinking out loud and Kytra got more and more excited with every word that came out of my mouth.

—Don't worry Phoenix, we can discuss that later, because even if I'm craving those vacations as well, there are a ton of things we need to take care of first. —Taaray indirectly scolded Kytra through her words. —For example, fixing the Resolute's southeast engine, but we cannot yet, because where the hell is that mecanic now?! —She screamed that last part for everyone to hear, making the nearby troopers stop and shake.