Power's

Shunkō [Flash War Cry]

LV1

Hayate Shunkō [Hurricane Flash War Cry] (Shunkō Technique + Schrift V: The Ventus)

Nenshō Shunkō [Burning Flash War Cry] (Shunkō Technique + Schrift T: The Taiyō)

Nagare Shunkō [Flowing Flash War Cry] (Shunkō Technique + Schrift F: Fengári Neró)

Taeru Shunkō [Enduring Flash War Cry] (Shunkō Technique + Schrift E: The Earth)

(Shunkō Technique + Schrift A: The Arashi Shōkanshi)

LV2

Jōshō Yōgan Shunkō [Rising Lava Flash War Cry] (Shunkō Technique + Schrift E: The Earth + Schrift T: The Taiyō)

Kasai Arashi Shunkō [Fire Storm Flash War Cry] (Shunkō Technique + Schrift T: The Taiyō + Schrift V: The Ventus)

LV3

Arashi Shunkō [Storm Flash War Cry] (Shunkō Technique + Schrift A: The Arashi Shōkanshi + Schrift F: Fengári Neró+ Schrift V: The Ventus)

Tengoku Gekido Shunkō [Heaven's Wrath Flash War Cry] (Shunkō Technique + Schrift E: The Earth + Schrift F: Fengári Neró + Schrift T: The Taiyō + Schrift V: The Ventus)

Name: Jigoku no Kōtei (Emperor of Hell)

Sealed: Jigoku no Yoroi (Armor of Hell)

Physical Appearance: Black with crimson highlights color. It had a skull on each shoulder to function as a shoulder pad and covered the arms as well. Another skull covered the left side of the chest, and it had a spike skirt on the front. Ichigo's brown eyes gained a crimson glow around them.

Abilities: Summon and open the Gates of Hell,summon and control the Hell Chains and Hell Flames which are stronger than Zanka no Tachi, and summon and command the Kushanāda.

Tsumi no Me [Eye of Sin]: The effect is active when Ichigo's eyes have a crimson glow to them. Allows Ray to see all sins that a person committed.

Sword: Rebellion, The Sword of Wrath

Physical Description: A massive black sword with crimson highlights. The blade is a heavy double-edged blade, notched on both sides near the tip. The pommel has several spikes split open. The grip is plain, but the guard is skeletal, with a skull design on each side leading to the rib cage from which the blade emerges; on one side of the blade, appears to be a human, while on the other side appears to be a horned demon's skull. The cross guard is folded in against the ribs.

Abilities: - Embodies the Sin of Wrath

Dragon Heart

Due to Ray having a Dragon's Heart, Ray has access to Dragonic Mana and the ability to transform into a dragon. When the Dragon Heart was implanted into Ray's body, Schrift M: The Magus, was fused with the Dragon Heart.

Physical Manifestation: Mysteria is a beautiful young woman that stood about 190 cm (6 feet 2.8 inches) tall with light tan skin and a voluptuous figure with very large EE-size breasts. Her hair carries a two-toned complexion of black and golden. From Ray's perspective, the ankle long hair has two layers. The outer layer is pitch black, like the night sky. While in the inner layer, it is a golden-blond color. From the top of her skull, a pair of golden horns protrude out and curve slightly back. She appears to have heterochromia. Her right eye is crimson red with a white iris while her left eye is sky blue with a black iris. Ray could see five fingered golden claws for hands and golden scales that flow up to her shoulders. More golden scales form around her breasts, like a bra. The golden scales formed around her lower waist and hips, forming an armored skirt. Ray could see a pair of large golden wings from her shoulderblades. Above her but Ray could see a golden tail moving side to side. From her knee and down, Ray could golden scales formed three toe claws with a clawed heil.