Equipment

Equipment

Name/Physical Form: Black Challenger SRT Hellcat

Abilities: The car is powered by Ray's reiatsu and the reishi in the air. It contains a pocket dimension as big as a house. The car can regenerate any damage, camouflage in the surroundings, and be capable of traveling through dimensions.

Name: Trainer

Physical Form: PlayStation Portable PSP

Abilities:

Upload: This allows the user to send anyone into the Trainer's dimension.

Sealing: The user can seal people away in a tessellated box-like structure. While sealed, the person's Reiatsu is completely cut off from the outside world.

Internal Pocket Dimension: All people unloaded to the Trainer's Dimension, and special characters are given the role of Game Master, GM. The user or GM can manipulate the dimension as sees fit. This power is useful when training, as he can use the video game world to give combatants HP, simulating real-life battles while eliminating the risk of death and altering environmental conditions such as the weather, gravity, and time progression, as well as different types of terrain. He can create separate areas within the video game world, allowing multiple people to train without affecting each other. The user or GM can also make daily necessities like tables, chairs, toothbrushes, soft beds, and even tap water.

Fast-Forward Option: This ability allows the user or GM to accelerate the flow of time inside the console. The maximum ratio is 1 year to 1 minute