Bio

NAME: Ray Yamamoto

AGE: Physical 13-25, Spiritually 20+, Legally 13-30

HEIGHT: 188 cm (6 feet 2 inches)

Physical Appearance: Ray proudly stood 305 cm (10 feet) tall and 500 kg (1102.31 lbs.). Ray's body is extremely muscular and well-defined physique. Ray's skin has been infused with Epidurium. Epidurium is a liquid metal that is able to replicate the feeling of skin. It is also more elastic and harder to cut then regular skin. Ray's metallic skeleton is infused with a mixture of vibranium, cavorite, steel alloy, and cogmium. In addition to his regular heart, Ray also has a dragon heart and an additional lungs. He has chiseled features on his face with a strong jawline, pronounced cheekbones. Ray's long Dark Red Hair, Crimson-black bangs ends at his lower back. Ray's sclera is black while his pupil now has white dots that are spinning in a galaxy spiral.

NICKNAME'S: The Renegade, Joker, F-8, The Dark Prince of Kuoh, The Lone Wolf of Kuoh/Beacon

General Abilities: Ray does not need to do something to activate these abilities.

Mindscape Teleportation: Ray can send any nonliving object into his mindscape.

Parselmouth: Due to Ophis's blessing, Ray can communicate and command all dragons, wyverns, drakes, snakes, and reptiles of any kind, including creatures that were transfigured from another substance.

Shapeshifter: Due to Ophis's blessing, Ray can change his shape to any creature he thinks of.

Weapon Master:

-Kenatsu [Sword-Force] - This attack does not draw upon any energy at all. It is created from by utilizing the muscular strength of the entire body. To the untrained eye, this could be perceived as a powerful attack.

-Yariatsu [Spear Force] - This attack does not draw upon any energy at all. It is created from by utilizing the muscular strength of the entire body. To the untrained eye, this could be perceived as a powerful attack.

Unique Abilities: Ray needs to do something to activate these abilities.

Tengan [Eyes of the Heavens]

Physical Description: Upon activation, the iris turns golden as the pupil is surrounded by eight spokes which formed a black wheel-like pattern.

Sekaigan [Eyes of the World] - The first ability allows you a full 360º field of vision around and through any physical or magical barriers. The second ability allows you can see all the different types of energy in a specific area, with their color to assist in distinguishing each of the energies from the other. If you concentrate on specific energy, you can trace the flow of energy, whether it's outside or inside the body.

Mittei-chōgan [Eyes of the Spymaster]. The first ability can be only activated by locking eyes with your target. You can mentally suggest thoughts or actions without the target being aware of it but if that failed, you could forcibly take complete control of the target. The second ability allows you to tag a living being and see from their point of view.

Haōgan [Eyes of the Supreme King]. The first ability activates if anyone meets your eyes. If they have a weak resolve will be knocked unconscious. If they have a strong resolve, they might just be immobilized by fear. The second ability allows you to replicate any technique that you see in just a blink of an eye. The third ability allows you to teleport yourself and anything in your eyesight into a pocket dimension called Haō Zaimushō [Treasury of the Supreme King], where time doesn't flow.

Keihatsugan [Eyes of the Enlightenment]. You can instantly understand how an ability or technique is done. However, to use the learned abilities or techniques, you must be physically, mentally, and spiritually capable of performing the abilities or technique to successfully replicate it.

Taishōgen [Eyes of the General]. You can create an army of humanoid or animal golems that shall follow your orders. These golems can be created by using regular reiatsu for a realistic appearance and behavior. You can also use elemental reiatsu or elemental divine energy to embody the element used in its creation. These golems can think for themselves and behave based on the intention of their creation. These golems can also be under the effect of the second Abilities of Mittei-chōgan.

Fūingan [Eyes of Suppression]. This technique has two abilities. The first ability allows you to suppress any movement of any kind. This ability combined with the first Abilities of Sekaigan is devastating. The obvious weakness of this first ability is that you need to maintain visuals to suppress it, but the second ability solves that weakness. The second ability allows you to permanently seal the object by saying 'Fūin'. Saying Kaifū unseals the object. The weakness of the second ability is that you need to physically look at the object before you can seal it.

Nigen-seigan [Eyes of Duality]. This technique has only one ability. You can warp reality for a short time, allowing you to change reality into illusion and illusion into reality. Each time you use this ability, you lose a stroke on your eye. You cannot use Nigen-seigan to make losing a stoke part of the illusion. It will take 24 hours before a stroke will recover.

Hōgen [Eyes of the Law]. This technique also only has one ability, but the versatility of this Abilities can spawn countless other abilities. You can see and manipulate the Law Strings, which applies the Law of the Universe to everything in the universe. Every object has at least one Law String attached to them. The thickness of the Law String tells you how strongly that Law affects the object. You can connect new Law Strings to different objects but be careful of what might happen.