Quincy Powers

Quincy Ring: A silver-white ring with the Quincy Zeichen on it. This used to be Ray's uncle's Quincy Cross. Ray had the chains reforged into a ring. Ray can use this as a focus to gather reishi from the surrounding area or his reiatsu. Hollows killed by using reishi will have their souls destroyed. But, if reiatsu is used instead, the Hollow is purified instead.

Schrift A: The Arashi Shōkanshi [Storm Summoner]

Abilities: Summon violent thunderstorms, lightning strikes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, and floods that cannot easily be overcome (Typhon, Oceanus, Zeus, Poseidon, & Susanoo). This sword can also be used to slay Dragons or any animal that descended from a dragon.

Weapon of Authority: Kusanagi no Tsurugi

Description: It's now a long nodachi with a silver blade with a light blue wave Hamon. The tsuba is a golden color with a depiction of Yamata no Orochi engraved on it. The handle is dark blue.

Chant: "I summon the; Wrath of the Heavens, Summoner of Clouds, Bringer of Rain, Rage of the Earth, DragonSlayer; Kusanagi no Tsurugi!"

Unique Techniques

"Be reborn once again, Yamata no Orochi!" – By stabbing Kusanagi no Tsurugi into the ground, Ray can summon Yamata no Orochi either all eight heads begin made out of either lighting, wind, water, or a mix of all three.

Raiken [Lightning Sword] – The blade of Kusanagi no Tsurugi transforms into white plasma.

Raigeki [Lightning Strike] – By stabbing Kusanagi no Tsurugi forward, fires a large bolt of white lightning. This attack could be done with Mizuken and Hazeken.

Raimei [Thunder]

Raiga [Lightning Fang] – Ray releases highly condensed electricity and plasma at the tip of the blade, which, magnifying the slash attack, flies forward and takes the shape of a wave.

Rairyū no Tatsumaki [Lightning Dragon Tornado] - Ray held two of the katanas in his hand with the third one in his mouth. Ray crossed two of his katanas in front of his face. He slashed forward and began to spin. A large lightning tornado dragon formed around Ray.

Rakurai [Thunderbolt]

Raifū [Lightning Typhoon]

Raishi [Lightning Storm]

Mizuken [Water Sword] – The blade of Kusanagi no Tsurugi transforms into pressurized blue water.

Mizugeki [Water Strike] – By stabbing Kusanagi no Tsurugi forward, fires a large geyser of blue water.

Hazeken [Wind Sword] - The blade of Kusanagi no Tsurugi transforms into pressurized green wind.

Raiu Tokkan [Lighting Storm Rush] – Ray is surrounded by a vortex of white, blue, and green energy. After that, Ray charged towards the target and perform multiple slashes with all three swords.

Ittōryū [One Sword Style] - Raiken, Mizuken, and Arashiken glowed their respective color before transforming back into Kusanagi no Tsurugi.

Nitōryū [Two Sword Style] - Kusanagi no Tsurugi glowed and separates into two katana, Arashiken [Storm Sword] and either Raiken, Mizuken, and Hazeken. Arashiken will take the properties of the other two elements.