Not by the message, but thinking about last night. 

When I talked with Kora last night, that was probably the first time I had to chance to even open up a bit about Jaemin. 

That was barely even a quarter of everything with him... 

Feeling my phone buzz again, I was only met with Sanha's name popping up as he called. 

Rolling my eyes, I could feel myself developing a headache. 

"Can you please stop fucking calling me" I stated bluntly as I picked up his call. 

"I- .. Woah. Can you relax for one second" Sanha replied over the line. 

Is he serious? 

"No I can't actually. You've resorted in filling up my voicemails, calling my mom, spreading word to my ex friends... you really are an asshole huh?" I say with a scoff. 

"Shuhua, I'm outside can we talk?" he replied. 

"No" I dryly say. 

"If you don't your mom will just let me in. So it's either we talk about this alone or in front of your mom" he states. 

Of course he knew how to get to me.

"I'll be out in five" I reply bluntly before hanging up. 

I could feel that lump in my throat returning, like the one I got last night. 

 Walking out the front doors of my house, I was lucky my mom didn't take notice to Sanha in the drive way

His car sitting at the edge before the gate. 

Of course the asshole knows the code. 

He held a coffee in his hand as he leaded up against the pillar of one of the gates

Walking up to him, he extended the coffee cup to me. 

Leading me to promptly smack it to the ground. 

"Are you kidding me?!" he asked with furrowed brows.