𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞—𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞—𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘." — 𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

Amber ran to get the door that morning. A persistent knock on the door had woken up from her deep sleep. It was the first time after a long time that she was actually enjoying sleeping, no dreams, no waking up all the time, she was just into deep. But that was ruined when the person that was behind the door decided to surprise her a few days earlier than expected. It was her best friend, Rosie.

When the two girls were finishing high school, they had decided that they were going to be roommates. Amber was moving for collage and Rosie wanted to pursue a modelling career. And so it happened.  

"I'm coming." Amber yelled. She opened the door and gasped when she saw Rosie in front of her. It was the first time she was actually feeling happy after too long. 

"Ambs!" Rosie exclaimed and hugged her best friend. Rosie was always an overenthusiastic person, always making everyone smile around her. She had that kind of energy and it just matched with Amber so perfectly. They had really hit it off since the first day of high school. 

"Rosie!" Amber hugged her back. "You're finally here, thank god, I was drowning all alone in this city!"

"I got you now." Rosie reassured her. Amber helped her get her things inside. She placed her suitcase in the living room, until she could get comfortable in her new room. "I brought you coffee, and oh my god, did you know that there is a very hot guy just across the street making these?" Rosie chuckled as she handed Amber her cup of coffee.

"What hot guy? I haven't seen a hot guy." Amber scoffed. She didn't want to admit that Dean had charmed his way into her head. It wasn't that she liked him, because she loved Tom, but that didn't stop her for finding him handsome and charming. "Just a slightly cute one." She shrugged it off, failing to inform her about their conversation last week.

"Oh so you noticed him?" Rosie raised her eyebrows suggestively. 

"I don't notice hot guys, I have a boyfriend, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember Tom." Rosie said. "I love Tom. Tom is delightful. Tom is also in Chicago. How are guys doing with that?" She asked as she took a seat on the big white couch, on the living room. She admired how stylish the apartment was. Mark had a good taste.