|| 46 ||

𝟘𝟞𝕩𝟚𝟚

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"Okay, let's do this." Natalie got into the passenger seat to her daughter's red Volkswagen Golf car. The one she had bought her a couple of days earlier for her birthday. She had passed the driving test and she officially got her licence, but Natalie needed to be sure if she was letting a reckless driver out in the street.

"Please be cool if I make a mistake, I am trying my best." Amber got into the driver's seat, feeling anxious. She was always careful with the driver teacher, but she knew that she would end up making the mistake with her mom in the car.

"Promise." Natalie gave her a smile to encourage her and then Amber started the car.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"There was a big red stop sign and you just drove passed it." Natalie yelled when she got out of the car. The moment Amber parked the car to their parking, she stormed off and the promise she had made to be cool was broken.

"I didn't see it." Amber followed her as she walked up to the front door. "Come on nothing happened, I'll be better with practise."

"What practise? Practising how to drive close to the car in front of you?" Natalie said sarcastically.

"Mom, you're overreacting. Like always!" Amber gave her a typical eye roll.

"You're not taking the car yet." Natalie decided.

"That's not fair!" Amber exclaimed. "How long is that going to last? It's my car."

"Technically it's my car, I bought it. So when you're 30 we will discuss it again." Natalie unlocked the door and disappeared inside.

"Are you serious right now?" Amber yelled as she followed her mother inside the house and the fight between them carried on.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

That evening Derek was throwing a party at his house. And Natalie had spent most of the time talking with Arizona. She was informing her about the fact that she had broken up with Callie. Everyone's relationship was falling apart. "That's really bad, I liked you guys together."

"I love her, but we were going to be unhappy together eventually. She wants all the things I don't..." Arizona said sadly.

"Trust me, I know the feeling. Oh God," Natalie realised. "It was already awkward for me to talk to Callie because she is best friends with Mark and now you guys broke up. I am going to end up with no friends."