|| 30 ||

𝟘𝟝𝕩𝟙𝟡
𝟘𝟝𝕩𝟚𝟘

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

What's better than being naked in bed with someone you love and loves you back? 

But Natalie was not used to someone staring at her lovingly, because her ex-husband was nothing like that. "You've been staring at me for the last five minutes, I thought that it was cute at first but now you're really freaking me out." She pointed out and Mark just smiled.

"I could stare at you for the rest of the night." Mark mumbled and ran his fingers through her cheek.

Natalie chuckled and hid her face at the crook of his neck. "Please don't, you're gonna get sick of me too soon." Natalie said with a muffled voice as her lips were against his neck.

It didn't take long for Mark to recognise the truth in her words. No matter how much she tried to seem like she was joking, there was a part of her that was too scared that history was going to be repeated. She was worried that there was going to come a point Mark was going to get sick of her just like Isaac. But she was not going to let her worries keep her back this time. 

"Hey," Mark said softly and Natalie placed her elbows on his chest for support and she looked up to him. "Everything on you and inside of you is just unique. When I first noticed that your eyes have different colour each, I knew how beautiful your soul truly was. I'm so damn lucky."

"I'm already sleeping with you, you don't have to praise me any longer." She joked. 

"I'm not just saying this Nat." Mark suddenly got more serious. "You are so beautiful."

Natalie hummed and bit her lips as she felt her whole face heating up.

"Are you blushing?" Mark laughed.

"No." Natalie lied.

"You are! Did I make the ever-stoic, hardcore, total badass Natalie Turner blush?" Mark said pleased with himself. 

"Shut up and kiss me."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"Hey, I'm really enjoying this but I think you should go." Natalie told him few minutes later. "Amber is coming home soon and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I know she likes you, but everything is still pretty fresh, so..."

"Yeah, you don't have to explain." Mark cut her off. "I'd love it if we did something all together at some point, though."

"Yeah?"