𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

Start from the beginning

"Something bad? Like what?" Eli asked, now in worry.

"I just said I don't wanna talk about it." Alaska said back, getting a knowing look in return. "It was a long time ago."

Eli scanned her face guilty like. "I just don't know why this is such a big deal."

"It's not." she shook her head, grabbing her hand. "Look, we don't need to argue about this. Either way, even on different teams, i'm still gonna cheer you on at the All Valley and nothing is gonna come between us because of two old guys petty drama."

Eli grinned, squeezing her hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to try and push you to join Miyagi Do."

"I'm sorry for getting defensive." she nodded, feeling the joy of their growth, how good they could communicate so well together again, how a few months ago, they'd probably started to yell at each other. "I am gonna miss seeing you at practice every day."

"Well, I'll just come over after." he nodded with a cheeky grin.

"Don't forget that i'm still grounded." she gave a knowing point. "Might have to sneak in."

"Nah, your dad and I are really bonded, he'll let me in." Eli smiled proudly over her way. "Text me when it's over and if we're done by then, i'll swing by to grab you."

"Okay." she smiled, leaning over to plant a kiss onto his lips, opening the door slowly with her sprain hand, the broken one close to her chest to avoid hitting it. She smiled his way as she got out. "I love you."

Eli giggled from the drivers seat. "I love you too."

He waited until she walked into the ware house to drive off, flipping his ringer on to make sure he could hear if she texted.

When Alaska had gotten into the dojo, she could over hear Bert talking with Assface. She didn't think anything of it until Kenny's name came up, mentioning how he stood him up when he first gotten his Cobra Kai shirt. "Bert."

His head turned around, wide eyes. "Oh, hey, A-"

"No, don't you hey me." she gave a point of her finger. "What is this i'm hearing about you bullying Kenny when he first joined Cobra Kai?"

"Wh- but, it's Cobra Kai." Bert blinked in shock. "We didn't bully him, we just-"

"You think you knew Cobra Kai was harmful when you first joined? I know I didn't, and i'm older then you are." she gave a knowing point, Bert looked around in a panic. "Don't look around for for him, Eli's not gonna save you."

"Sorry mom." Bert mumbled, his head going down.

"You don't bully anyone. You stand up for yourself and your people when needed. If Cobra Kai doesn't strike first, you don't either. Do you understand?" she gave one more stern look, watching him nod. "I can't hear you."

"Yes, ma'am." he mumbled.

"Good." Alaska rubbed his head. "Go warm up and I'll see if I can get my hands on one of those video games you like."

Bert smiled at her, walking off.

"When'd you become a mother?" a familiar voice rung as Alaska turned around. "Was it after you forgot to pick me up?"

"Devon?" Alaska looked in confusion at her, glancing at Johnny. "Sensei, why do you have my cousin with you?"

"Cousin?" he looked at her stupidly.

"Yeah, Lee." Alaska gave a weird look. "Did you not know that was my last name? One of her dads is my dads brother."

"Well, she's here to kick ass at the All Valley with you." Johnny waved her off.