Part 6

PSA: So I made up my mind up about this whole schedule thing. Since I be busy with other things, I will be updating on the weekends ( Friday - Sunday ) which will include this book, Love Isn't Lost and when I Met You

Sunday
3:30PM

Anthony POV
Welp, looks like I have the house to myself. My parents are gone on a date night and won't be back until around 7 or 8, Zion is at sleepover and so is Aniyah. The parents have met and they've set some rules to make sure the kids are safe.

So why not call Camilla to inform her about what's going on?

Camilla: yeah
Anthony: that's how you answer the phone?
Camilla: what do you want
Anthony: why you mad at me all of a sudden
Camilla: because I don't understand why you're mad at me
*Anthony sighs*
Anthony: that's the whole point of us talking. I was calling to tell you that I finally got the house to myself.
Camilla: oh...
Anthony: so that means we can talk in person
Camilla: I don't have a car
Anthony: will your grandparents allow you to go out?
Camilla: yeah
Anthony: well we can meet at the park
Camilla: ok
*end of conversation*

What's up with this girl? Anthony said to himself.

Anthony grabbed his keys and headed out the door. About 15 minutes later, Anthony finally made it. He waited for Camilla to show up.

Camilla recognized the car and hopped in.

Anthony: "you wanna talk about this here or..."
Camilla: "yeah, let's talk about it here."
Anthony: "ok"
Camilla: "so first things first, why are you mad?"
Anthony: "I told you I'm not mad"
Camilla: "yes you are"
Anthony: "I'm not
Camilla: "you are"
Anthony: "I am not- look, I just want the truth from you. That's all"
Camilla: "the truth?"
Anthony: "yes, the truth."
Camilla: "what truth Anthony?"
Anthony: "at the lunch table, Ashley was about to mention to me about the whole nails and makeup thing which is obviously something you told her and I have no problem with that."
Camilla: "ok..."
Anthony: "but the problem is, you tried to stop her from asking me. You acted like you told her something that you didn't want me to hear. You acted like you spoke and thought negatively of the situation but you didn't want me to know." He explained to her.
Anthony: "so Camilla, I'm going to ask you one time and one time only and I need you to be honest with me. When you told your friends about that situation did you think or speak negatively about it?"
Camilla: "no Anthony, I didn't."
Anthony: "then why was you so scared for her to ask me?"
Camilla: ".....Because....."
Anthony: "because of what?"
Camilla: "because I didn't want you to think how you're thinking now."
Anthony: "what's that suppose to mean?"
Camilla: "You thinking that I thought negatively of you when I didn't. When I don't.... Anthony I wouldn't dare talk behind your back like that." She assured him.

Anthony sighed feeling guilt.

Anthony: "I'm sorry... I just had so many people come into my life only to judge me. And a few acted like they didn't but behind my back they did the opposite. Every since then I been keeping my guards up making sure I never fall into that trap again." He vented looking into her eyes as he talked. Camilla giving him her undivided attention.

Camilla: "I know how you feel Anthony. Everything you have said I've went through it. You gotta remember people judge me too. I love sports, i love getting clothes out of the boys or men section, I hate dresses, I hate skirts, I hate lipstick or lipgloss, I hate getting my nails or toes done. hell I even hate hair hairdos that's why I got dreads in my head because I feel more comfortable with it. The hairdos were just too girly for me." She spoke. They both chuckled.