Part 5

Previously on LOVE ME FOR ME

Amiyah: is this Cash?
Cash: yeah who this ?
Amiyah: Amiyah
Cash: oh yeah.... I'm glad you called wassup?
Amiyah: do you wanna go out
Cash: hell yeah
Amiyah: ok umm how about the beach?
Cash: you talkin bout tonight
Amiyah: yea
Cash: I never did that before
Amiyah: I haven't either
Cash: well it's good to try something new so I'm down
Amiyah: ok what time ?
Cash: uh, about 9 or 9:30
Amiyah: see you later

*end of previously*

Amiyah POV
Later own that day I was getting ready to go out with Cash, which I guess you can call a date. He informed me that he will be ready at 9:00 PM so of course I started getting dressed early.

This is a new experience for us both. I mean of course I have been on a beach before I mean who hasn't? But at night though? Nah this is something new to me and him. And it's good to try new things so why not.

I put on a white tank top and gray short shorts that stopped at my thighs.

He didn't know my dorm room number so we made an agreement to meet each other outside.

"Hey" I said. "Sup shorty" he responded. Licking his lips looking at what she had on, admiring her beauty. Amiyah cleared her throat. He finally snapped back into reality.

"Sorry about that. You just so damn fine- I know" she cut him off. He chuckled. "Sassy huh?" He asked her. "If that's what you wanna call it" she said. "Come on let's get going" he spoke.

No one's POV
Cash and Amiyah arrived at the beach. They both brought them some towels to lay down on. While they just enjoy the feel of the sand and the sound of the waves.

Cash: "so what do you want to do in life?"
Amiyah: "be a counselor for kids & teens"
Cash: "oh, what about adults?"
Amiyah: "that's something I would like to do but I think I want to go with the kids."
Cash: "why if you don't mind me asking"
Amiyah: "because don't get me wrong, adults deal with depression too but with kids it's like its different you know? Kids feelings always get pushed to the side because adults think they can't go through anything. And on top of that it's a lot of kids who don't feel comfortable telling their parents certain stuff... a lot of kids aren't heard but I want to be that person that hears them, that understands them"
Cash: "seems like you know a lot huh?"
Amiyah: "I know a bit"
*Cash chuckles*
Amiyah: "what do you want to do in life?"
Cash: "professional football..."
Amiyah: "I figured that. I don't even know why I asked"
Cash: "I don't either"
Amiyah: "smart mouth I see"
Cash:"sometimes"
Amiyah: "so how old are you exactly?"
Cash: "I'm 22 shorty wbu?"

She laughed.

Amiyah: "same, and you just gone make that my nickname huh"
Cash: "I mean yeah it kinda suits you. Plus your short anyways"
Amiyah: "shut up"
Cash: "make me"

From there on things started to heat up. What I mean by heating up is they started leaning in for a kiss but that's until Amiyah came back to reality after almost touching his lips.

Cash: "what?"
Amiyah: "I don't know where yo mouth been"
Cash: "no where. And if I could choose right now, I would rather it be on you"

She blushed and started to get wet.

Amiyah: "Cash-"
Cash: "Hmm?"
Amiyah: "it's too early" she spoke

. As much as she wanted this, this is her first time linking with this guy. She don't have no type of protection (sexually wise), She don't know where his mouth or penis been and on top of that she doesn't know his true intentions so just in case he is a player, at least he can't say 'oh I hit it on the first date and then ghosted her'  if he said that he would be lying.