𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖀𝖘 :: 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕮𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊

FROM CAMELOT TO HOMEKnown also as

Known also as...
{TALES BETWEEN TIME :: Part One}

➶︎➶︎➶︎

The etchings of a quill upon parchment weaved around the shadows of the dark apothecary- a delicate etching that drowned the world outside.

A small flame burned in the fireplace across the room, cascading a warm orange hue over a young woman and her letter.

The words on the parchment were simple, yet held emotions unspoken. A desire to be where things didn't seem so sharp. A place with her blood.

Yet, a wish is only that, a desire sometimes unanswered. But a paper scrawled with the thoughts of another could temporarily bridge the gaps that felt so very broad.

A letter would have to do.

The woman sat back with a sigh, resigned to gaze out a distant window. Groups of stars brightened the sky, arranged as they were at home.

She closed her eyes against the tide of grief and uttered under her breathe, "Godspeed Dear Heart. May safety find those who's hands I care for and the hearts that I cherish."

↢⁜↣

AUTHOR'S NOTEHey guys! Just a quick "between episodes" chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey guys! Just a quick "between episodes" chapter. Thank you everyone who's so kindly read and voted for my first few chapters! It really means a lot and it's strange to finally have the courage to press publish. As of writing this, I've only gotten the first five episodes written, but I'll get on those soon.
Once again, thank you so much for even just looking at my book and especially if you've made it this far on thru journey xD