Wedding

Everyone went to sleep after a long, risky journey from Surrey. But Bree couldn't sleep so she found herself sitting on the couch downstairs and looking out of the window.

Suddenly she heard footsteps from behind and kind of hoped it would be Fred and she turned around and saw the very person she hoped to see.

She smiled at him a bit with fast heartbeat and looked out of the window again. She felt him sitting beside her and she looked at his very handsome face.

"Can't sleep?"

"Not really" she shrugged.

"Was mum being hard on you asking whatever you and your cult were planning to do?"

"Eh. I understand her. She's just wanting us all to be safe. What about you? Can sleep either?"

"Not really"

There was a silent moment after that. Not an awkward one, just a comfortable silence. Then Fred suddenly asked her something she didn't expect. "After all this.. war or.. yeah. What do you want your future to be like? What do you wish to happen?"

She thought for a while, not expecting that question from anyone and especially not Fred out of all. "Well.. but a house. I think I want to work in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, because I find all these Law stuff kind of interesting. In the future, marry a nice guy and have children of my own"

"Children huh? How many?"

"I don't know. Probably two or three. Your future then?"

"Continue the joke shop with George. The Ministry is boring stuff. Marry and actually also want to have three kids, mischievous ones" he smirked.

"Mischievous? Those kids will certainly have it from their dad"

"And have a smart brain from most likely their mother" he said glancing at her.

Before she could answer they heard footsteps from behind them and saw Ginny standing behind them. "Bree, come on. I need to show you something"

"Yeah, okay. See ya tomorrow Fred" she said standing up and following Ginny.

Ron and Harry were sleeping in Ron's room and Harry having a dream.

"Head for the Burrows"

Flash from the Ministry in the end of 5th year.

"This is beyond anything I imagined"

Tom's mother's ring.

"Seven?"

"Seven...? A Horcrux"

The locket from the Crystal cave.

Flash.

"To rip the soul into seven pieces"

"If you did destroy each Horcrux..."

"One destroys Voldemort"

Flash.

"Trust me"

Harry and Bree leaded by Dumbledore out of the Ministry.

"You lied to me. Lied to me, Ollivander"

"No!"

Harry woke up and was thinking for a bit.

Then he grabbed his wand, quietly packed his bag and put on clothes and walked out of the house into the night.

Then after some seconds he heard the door opening again and footsteps behind him.

"Going somewhere?"