Prologue

It was a cold and stormy night in Godrics Hollow 31st October 1981. James and Lily Potter was living under fear and worry for eachother and their children. Ambree Lily Potter and Harry James Potter. James and Lily did everything they could to make their children happy even under the circumstances. Lily was holding her one year old daughter and looking out in the window to look after Padfoot, Moony and Wormtail. What they didn't know was that they were betrayed. She knew that her son and daughter would have to grow up without their parents. She put Ambree beside Harry on the floor where he was playing with his toys.

"Ma-ma" Said their litle daughter. Who looked exacly like Lily except that she got their fathers blue/Hazel eyes. While Harry looked like James but got ther mothers green eyes.

"See, she's a mommys girl James" Said Lily playfully

"Oh yeah? She and Harry will be just like me when they get older Lily" James said back playfully

"I am positive that this our son and daughter will be quidditch players like you James"

"And i will be proud. I am very positive that Harry will be an overprotective big brother to her and she will be stubborn about it just like you Lily"

"At the same time Harry will be scolding the boys just like you scolded the boys who liked me"

Aubree went over to their father while Harry went over to their mother and showed them what they buildt with glue and paper.

"Oh Harry, you have glue all over your hands" Said Lily

Harry pointed to his sister and said "Sissy"

Suddenly Aubree started to cry and everyone looked at her in worry. But she had a bad felling about something and under the same time a cloaked figure stopped infront of their house. James tried to shush her but it didn't help.

"Sissy" Said a sad Harry who got sad when his sister were sad.

James and Lily put them in their crib togehter or else they both would start to cry hystericaly.

"Maybe they are just tired"

Aubree slowed down her crying when Harry hugged her.

"But James, she cries often when she has a bad feeling don't you-"

She got interupted by a knock on the door. She looked worried at her worried but calm husband.

"It's probably just Padfoot. Wormtail got sick and Moony was coming over tomorrow" James Said calmly to his wife and went downstairs

"James!" He stopped and looked at his wife "I love you"

"I love you to Lily. It's gonna be fine" He gave her a kiss and went downstairs.

Lily went over to her childrens crib and just watched them with love.

"LILY! IT'S HIM! TAKE HARRY AND AMBREE AND GO. I'LL HOLD HIM OFF"

Lily started to panic and couldn't find her wand. So she just bend down to the twins level and tried to be calm which was the best thing she could do for now. She heard a sick laugh and the words 'Avada Kedavra'. She cried but still tried to be calm

"Take care, take care of eachother. Take care of your little sister Harry. Take care of your big brother Bree and be nice to eachother. Mamma and Dadda loves you both so much"

The door burst open and she quickly stood up and turned around. Terrified she stood infront of her children.

"Stand aside girl!" Voldemort said

"Please, Please not Harry not Ambree. Please have mercy" Lily cried

"Avada Kedavra" Voldemort Said and pointed his wand towards Lily.