No Hogwarts without Hagrid

Ron, Harry and Bree stood in Dumbledore's office after being called there when they got back into school.

"You three realize of course that in the past few hours you have broken perhaps a dozen of school rules"

"Yes sir" Harry said quietly.

"There is sufficient evidence to have you expelled"

"Yes sir" they all said.

"Therefore it is only one fitting that the three of you recieve, special awards for services at the school"

The three young Gryffindor's looked happy about Dumbledore's decision and looked at each other happily.

"Thanks Sir" Ron breathed out.

Bree nodded along also being thankful.

"Now Mr. Weasley if you would have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban. I believe we want our gamekeeper back"

Dumbledore gave the paper to Ron and patted his back and Ron left his office. Dumbledore turned back to the smiling twins.

"Harry, Ambree. First, I want to thank you both. You must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber. Nothing but that could have called Fawkes to both of you. And second I sense that something is troubling you. Am I right?"

"It's just..." Bree started and then trailed off.

"You see Sir. We couldn't but notice certain things, certain similarities between Tom Riddle and us" Harry said for both Bree and himself.

"I see. Well you can speak Parseltounge Harry, Bree. Why? Because Lord Voldemort can speak Parseltounge. If I'm not mistaken he transferred some of his powers to the both of you the night he gave you your scars"

"Voldemort transferred some of his powers to me and Harry?"

Dumbledore nodded.

"Not intentionally but yes"

"So the sorting hat was right. I should be in Slytherin"

"It's true Harry. You posses many of the qualities that Voldemort himself prizes. Determitation, resourcefulness and if I may say so, a certain disregard for the rules. Why then did the sorting hat place you in Gryffindor?"

"Because I asked it to"

"Exactly Harry, exactly. Which makes you different from Voldemort it is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices"

Harry nodded.

"If you want proof why you belong in Gryffindor then I suggest you look more closest at this. You too Ambree. Be careful"

Dumbledore held up the sword they used in the Chamber and looked closely at the blade and saw

'Godric Gryffindor'

Ingraved on the blade.

"Godric Gryffindor"

"It would take a true Gryffindor to pull and hold that out of the hat"

"But Sir, I wasn't nearly placed in Slytherin. I was placed in almost Ravenclaw and Voldemort had nothing to do with Ravenclaw did he?"

"That dear Ambree I can't answer at. You will find out eventually in the future why. Although you would do remarkably good in Ravenclaw but do even better in Gryffindor"

Bree nodded.

The door to Dumbledore's office opened and in walked Dobby and Lucius. Dobby was forced forwards by Lucius cane.