Leaky cauldron

The man and the twins went upstairs with their bags and looked a bit in the woody dark room. They found Hedwig sitting on top of a chair and their face's lightened up by seeing her.

"Hedwig"

"Right smart bird you've got there Ms and Mr. Potter. Arrived here just five minutes before yourself" The man said.

Someone then cleared their throat and they looked towards the person and found Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic standing by the window and looking outside.

"As Minister Of Magic, it's my duty to inform you Ms and Mr. Potter that earlier this evening your uncle's sister was located a little south of Sheffield circling a chimney stack"

The man pushed them forward as Fudge talked and sat them down on two armchairs and offered them something to eat which they politely declined.

"The accidental magic reversal department was dispatched immediately. She has been properly punctures and her memory modified" Fudge continued while the man continued to offer them things they declined.

"She will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever so that's and no harm done"

The man cracked some nut pea.

"Pea soup?"

"No thanks"

"Uh Minister?" Harry asked.

"Yes?"

"I don't understand"

Fudge looked confused. "Understand?"

"We-" Bree glared at him "Well I broke the law. Underage wizards can't use magic at home" He stated confused.

Bree just looked at him very confused at why he would ask why he isn't expelled and getting a broken wand.

"Come on now. The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts" Fudge said kind of amused.

The man laughed in a weird hoarse way, Fudge looked at him weirdly and he shut up and instant.

"On the other hand, running away like that given the state of things was very very irresponsible" Fudge said while walking behind their armchair which made them turn around to him.

"The state of things sir?" Bree asked rather confused.

"We have a killer on the loose"

"Sirius Black you mean? But what's he got to do with me and Harry?"

"Nothing of couse. You're safe and that's what matters" Fudge laughed off ."And tomorrow you'll be on your way back to Hogwarts" He walked back to the desk and then turned around as if he forgot something.

"Oh and there are your new schoolbooks I took the liberty of having them brought here. Now Tom will show you both to your room. Or Rooms as you wish"

"Oh you're staying with me" The twins said at the same time.

Tom dragged them to the door where Harry stopped and turned to Hedwig. "Hedwig" and she came flying and landed on Harry's arm.

"Oh by the way Harry and Ambree. Whilst you're here it would be best if you didn't... wander" and then he continued to do his work.

They were lead to their room and Bree needed to get something and Harry were left standing there in their room and looking out on the people out of the window.

Then he heard a bouncing sound behind him and saw the 'Monster book' which he walked over to and took of the belt.

Bree then walked into the room with a smile and when she looked at what Harry was doing her face fell and Harry seemed to notice that and frowned.