First task

The next day Hermione was forcing Bree to go to the library with her to study. Ron and Harry were still not on terms and Bree was still avoiding Ron.

Hermione offered that Harry also could come with them to the library so he wouldn't be alone scince everyone in school has given him the stink eye and a hard time. But he said that he had to find Cedric for some reason.

So Harry were walking towards a little yard outside in the middle of the school looking for Cedric. And everyone he passed had a badge on them with 'Cedric is the real champion' on and twisting so it stood 'Potter stinks'.

"You cheat, Potter"

"You stink, Potter"

Some random students he passed told him but he just scowled and ignored it continued to walk. "Good luck Potter"

"Cedric rules"

"Thanks"

He saw Cedric and his friends sitting on the yard and walked out towards it but some Hufflepuff's stopped him from doing so.

"Like the badge?"

"Excuse me"

They just laughed at him and he pushed past them and walked over to the bench where Cedric was sitting with his friends.

"Harry"

"Read the badge Potter"

"Can I have a word" He asked Cedric.

"Alright"

They walked away from his friends a few meters so they wouldn't hear their conversation and Harry started to talk.

"Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us"

"Are you serious?"

Harry nodded.

"And Fleur and Krum, do they..?"

"Yes"

"Right"

Harry nodded and started to walk away before Cedric stopped him. "Hey, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them but-"

"Don't worry about it" he cut off and walked away from him.

Bree was walking off towards the small yard and saw Harry there and walked towards them.

From the other direction Ron and Seamus came walking and talked to each other but Ron spotted Harry and took the opportunity to glare at him. "It's not like I try to blow things up exactly. It just happens a fair bit. You have to admit though, fire's pretty fascinating"

Harry walked up to Ron and Seamus and glared back at Ron. Bree and Seamus just stood behind and watched when she approached the same time.

"You're a right foul git, you know that?"

"You think so?"

"I know so"

"Anything else?"

"Yeah. Stay away from me"

"Fine" Ron turned his head behind and saw Bree standing there with a scowl on her face. "Hey, Bree I was look-"

"Not interested right now"

Ron and Seamus turned around and walked away out to the yard.

"There's Potter. Cheat"

"Why so tense Potter?" An unwanted familiar voice belonging to Draco Malfoy said.

"Just ignore the idiot"

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament's. He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five"