Quidditch World Cup

At night time it seemed a grey big snake came out of a wall of skulls. It crawled down on the grass and past grave stones on a graveyard up to a statue. The angel of death statue and crawled away.

At the same time in a little house in a what seemed like a village a man turned on his stove and put his pot on the stove and waited for the water to boil.

He took a tea bag and looked out of the window to see a room in the house opposite to him had the lights on. "Bloody kids"

He took the keyes and the flashlight with him and marched over to the house angrily. He walked into the house and looked around before walking upstairs and stopped midway hearing voices.

"How fastidious you've become Wormtail. As I recall you once called the nearest gutter piper home. Could it be that task of nursing me has become wearisome for you?" A hoarse voice asked.

The man continued to walk up and one of the steps creaked and he cringes at that but continued to walk.

"Oh no no no my Lord Voldemort I only meant perhaps if we were to do it without the boy and girl" A low voice belonging to Pettigrew said.

"NO! The twins is everything. It cannot be done without him. And it will be done exactly as I say"

"I will not dissapoint you my Lord" another voice said.

"Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign"

The man outside the door saw the snake crawling into the room and jumped at the sight of it.

The snake crawled up to the chair and hissed.

"Nagini tells me the old Muggle caretaker is standing just outside the door. Step aside Wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting. "Avada Kedavra"

And then green flash hit the man who fell on the floor.

The pot at his home squeaked which was the last sound from the village.

****

Harry twisted and turned on his bed touching his scar sweating. "Harry, Harry!"

And he snapped his eyes open and looked at Bree and Hermione standing infront of him Hermione holding a candle. He breathes heavily and put on his glasses. "Are you alright?"

"Hermione, Bree. Bad dream. When did you get here Hermione?"

"Just now. You?"

"Last night"

Bree went over to Ron's bed who was sleeping with his mouth open and looking rather peacefully. "Wake up! Wake up Ronald!"

His shot his eyes open and looked at Bree and covered himself more with the blanket. "Bloody hell"

"Honestly get dressed. And don't go back to sleep" Bree said and walked out.

"Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready!" Hermione said following Bree out.

Ron tiredly put his head back to his pillow.

****

After breakfast and trying to get Harry and Ron to get dressed they started to walk away because they were going to watch the quidditch World Cup.

"Ron, where are we actually going?"

"Don't know. Hey dad! Where are we going?"

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!

They walked for a very long bit and Bree decided to annoy Harry while he was at his grumpy morning mood. "Harry?"

"What now?"