AUTHOR'S NOTE

I don't want to update this anymore but I feel like I need to, as a way of saying thank you to everyone who supported, who is supporting, and who will support this story & this series!

from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

I made this series out of boredom (the rise of pandemic lol, lockdown era pt.1) but as the days pass by, while writing it, I realized these stories are like my story, the characters are like me... fragile, competitive, sometimes happy but mostly anxious, always hard to find my self-worth, imperfect, flawed, not excelling at something, etc., and with that, I gave my heart to these stories! It broke me into pieces, it made me cry, i doubted myself at first yet it gave me piece, genuine happiness, enjoyment, and a sudden escape from reality-- a very suffocating reality.

Thank you for the comments, votes, and kind words. Sana dumami pa kayong readers ko ^_^

I know this might be too late (kilala niyo na lahat ng characters ko sa e-series hahaha!) so yeah, see you on my next series! (soon!) 

To my Zarah and Kai, thank you! You are the most beautiful melody in my song that I will forever remember! <3

To my readers, be strong always. Whether you're alone, tired, and scared, someday, it will be all worth it. :) 

- Elay