Chapter 5

Kratika's POV

i just entered my room and saw a note there , it was from maa and it states 

" kittu , the guests are here for your marriage proposal so dress nice . Your lovely maa " 

I was shocked was a understatement means we just talked about it yesterday and today there is already a marriage proposal , but decided to get ready hurriedly and wore a pink floral stripped skirt with a long sleeves matching top and decided to leave my hair open with middle parting as its ways and since i don't like makeup so i decided to go with only kajal, highlighter, and nude lipstick .

Kratika's look

when i reached in living room and saw it was daadu and his family i was beyond socked , "Namaste" i said while touching there feet "Namaste beta , how are you" they greeted back "i am fine " i replied back politely . " i like your dress " neha said ," really, thank you" i replied and i shyly saw toward the grandson whose name still i don't know and saw he was already looking toward me . 

" hii daadu, how are you" i asked daadu " i am fine beta and meet my grandson preteek and this is my elder grandson nukul and his wife shurbhi " he said " hello " i greeted them and they replied " why are you standing come sit with us " Mrs. jain said "ok" i replied and see that the only seat that is vacant is beside prateek and awkwardly goes and sit there . 

than daadu cleared his throat and said " as we all know why we are gathered here so cutting the chase why don't we let kratika and prateek talk alone as they are the one to get married " i was shocked seeing his straightforwardness " why not , kratika go show prateek our lawn "maa said. "sure, come" i replied while awkwardly standing up and prateek soon follow my lead and we goes toward lawn .

" so i know this is awkward but lets start this with introduction " he said trying to lighten the environment " sure, why not" i replied . " hii , my name is prateek jain,26 year old  i am an businessman and ceo of jain corporation" he said " hello, i am Kratika agrawal , 25 year old and i am an cardiologist " i replied . " and sorry, i got late again today there was an bus accident i was helping other doctors and don't see time and last time there was an emergency case " i apologize , which he shrug off by saying " you don't have too you were doing your duty by saving life its more important and never apologize about it " . i don't know why but i feel touched when he said that and greatful at least he is no someone who don't respect other's profession.

" so any girlfriends ?" i asked "No, you " he replied " same" i said " if you don't mind asking me why , i mean you are beautiful many guys must have asked you " he asked than blushed because he realise what he had said ,omg god he looked so cute while blushing " No i don't mind its just because i think its a waste of time i mean you have send like good morning and night massage and then have argument on thing like if you sleep early why did you sleep early " than realise i was rambling and this time i started blushing  look up see his amused face , god he is look so handsome how can someone look so perfect . 

he asked " so, you are daadu's doctor and you are the one who did hie surgery that day " "yupp" i replied , " you don't know that , i mean we met that day outside OT you were asking about his condition" i asked " no i don't know remember you were wearing mask so i couldn't see your face that day and i even don't know you are a doctor till today when you told me " he replied, "ohh " was the only reply i gave .

and we talked about our likes and dislikes and i was surprised to know that we are very similar too each other, and i was enjoying speaking to him it was like we know each other from forever which rarely happen because i am an introvert . Now we are laughing about one of the incident that has happened with him.

Now we are just silently standing beside each other and enjoying the silence when neha comes too tell us that dinner is ready and when we are going inside she said something to him which made him playfully glare at her to which she wink and asked me about random things and we have our dinner . I also talked with shurbhi bhabhi and Nukul bhaiya they are so sweet to talk too bhaiya is doctor too , he have his own hospital and bhabhi is a proffesor at collage . 

they left after dinner not before bhabhi and neha made me promise to meet them for lunch and too sometime go shopping . and  i directly go to my room because maa told me to go rest because i can't rest after coming from hospital and i too don't argue because i was really tired . but i can't sleep because of some prateek jain , his smile i can't stop thinking about him. 

and now i know that he is the one and my answer for this marriage .

hii guys,

hope you are alright ,

Sorry for late update and hope you like it 

Now, here are some hindi terms i use in this chapter

Bhabhi- sister in law

bhaiya - brother