"You said it yourself, Sheriff — that's not your son."

"Put it down!" Noah ordered. "Put it down!"

"Dad, he's going to shoot me," Stiles chimed in. He added a tremble to his voice. "He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen," Chris said, not deterred by Stiles' act.

"Put it down! Now! Do it! Put it down!" Noah shouted.

"Pull the trigger! Come on!" Stiles yelled, grinning viciously at Chris. Then he grabbed Willow and held her in between them. "Add a Nogitsune and an Incantator to that list."

Chris glanced at Willow, still not lowering his gun with her in the way. Stiles was taller anyway. He didn't have to hit her. But Derek didn't care. Not with a gun pointed in her direction.

"Don't even think about it, Argent," Derek snapped, back on his feet.

"Listen to me," Noah said, "you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me!" Stiles roared, thriving off the chaos. "What kind of hunter lets someone who can control minds live, huh? Shoot us!"

"Put the gun down, now!" Noah said to Chris, who still wouldn't stand down. "Argent, you put it down!"

"Derek doesn't like it when you have a gun pointed at my girl," Stiles taunted, dark eyes falling on Derek. "Who's the better kisser, little Charmer? Him or me?"

"Shut up," Derek seethed, digging his claws into his palms. "Argent, put the gun away while she's in the way."

"I've got a better question," Stiles went on. His hand danced along Willow's collarbone, who leaned back into him. "Who's better at other things? Him or me? Give him that answer, and he might be alright with shooting me. So do it, Argent. Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down!" Noah once again ordered.

"Shoot me!"

"Argent, put it down!"

"Tell me, Derek," Stiles went on, letting out a dark chuckle. "Does my girl bite that pretty little lip to hold in a moan when you kiss that tattoo for you too?"

Blood dripped down Derek's fists as he dug his claws into his palms, trying to control his anger. Trying to not rip Stiles' head off his body.

"Strife," Allison whispered as the arguing went on and on. Then she glanced at the window, watching as the sun went down. "Stop! Stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants!"

Everyone looked from Allison to Stiles, who had an amused smirk on his face once more. "Not exactly... I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But, I'm glad you all have your guns out—" As he spoke, four Oni appeared in the shadows by the window. "Because you aren't here to kill me. You're here to protect me."

Stiles slowly backed away, pulling Willow along with him. Chris and Noah acted the quickest, their guns already drawn. Each emptied a round into the Oni, though it didn't make much of a difference.

When the other two moved behind Stiles, Allison and Derek rushed to take them on, keeping them away from him. Everything was going according to plan, giving the Nogitsune all the chaos and strife that he needed to escape.

No one really noticed how he vanished, not until the Oni did as well. And then a second later, Scott and Kira ran in, just barely missing the fight. Chris aimed his gun at them as a reflex but soon lowered it, realizing that he wasn't a threat.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"They disappeared," Allison said, catching her breath. "They literally just vanished."