🍉PallaviRao 🍉

Start from the beginning

Pallavi kneel down and they were hugging her from both side and cuddle her in her crook of neck both side.

She kissed them on their faces and they're speak loudly with happiness
Mumma...
Mumma..

Pallavi is getting late so she have to convince this duo that they were going to be playing with dadi for sometime.
Pallavi :-
Bachhas aaj aapko dadi k Sath khel na hai Mumma ko kam hai... Wo abhi jayegi Aur jaldi jaldi aa jayegi... Tab tak aap dadi k Sath rahoge.. Dono n unhe pareshan nahi Karna hai bilkul bhi...
Aur Rona to bilkul nahi hai... Samje na dono mere pyare babies... Hai Mumma ki bat man jayenge hai na ridhu and rivu baby.. Dadi k Sath kheloge na... Aur jyada Masti bhi nahi... Mumma jaldi jaldi aayegi.

Both are looking at her and snuggles into her more and more she hold them in her arms and come back in the room.

Amma is coming at that time and both twins are hugging their mother like glue because they understand that their mother is going outside leave them alone with their grandma. So they're not ready to leave her.

Pallavi and Amma both are worried about this duo after play with them some time and busing them in playing games pallavi finally got chance and leave from the house before they notice and stop her there and come to boutique with amruta.

In boutique

Siya :-so where is your so called boss after done this type of cheap fraud with customer, she runs away or hide somewhere...? Listen I don't have much time so give back my money or else I will file case against this boutique owner.

She says all this with such a attitude and anger.

All staff were shocked after listening her fake aligation and pallavi and amruta both heard all the matter and her tone was most irritating and annoying .

Pallavirao you are finally came she speaks as she turn around and see pallavi standing there with attitude in the boutique all the customers and staff are see these scean with curious expression.

Pallavi :- yes miss siya das... Am I correct..? For your well-being I have to be come here. I'm at your service mam...

So please... Give me that Dress you were probably purchase from here.. Today morning only.

Siya with attitude give that Dress with out notice that dress was designed by amruta and her team only and that information not known by siya neither esha and they have their special logo so can't coping by other merchant or designers if found they have to go to jail as PR brandname is so famous and trustworthy in these two years of span. They have their own licence and official logo on every fabric.

Amruta takes it from her hand and check out it and it was her design only which she made two weeks ago.

Amruta :- aap hume wo model jisne same dress pehni hai uska photo dikhayegi and yes... Aap yaha wo dress mangva sakti ho... As you have so many contacts .

Amruta and pallavi both are seeing each other and blink their eyes and now they're on next step to their plan..

Pallavi is waiting for her investigation team to reach soon so she exposed this makeup shop as fast as possible and throwing her in to jail for transparency and defamation.

As her waiting is over and here her team came with the proof .

Miss Das please sit and be comfortable... Said pallavirao in her most polite tone... For a second siya is also confused by her polite manner talking.

She was secretly start camera so esha could see pallavi's insult till now all things work according to their plan so they're enjoy their victory and smirk.