Gulf:"Ok honey i won't ..."

As usual gulf lay on mew's chest and wrap his leg and hands on mew's body ... Mew chuckled at gulf behaviour...

Gulf:"Hmm... Honey can we do it... I feel like doing it..."

Mew:" Baby you want to do it now..." Gulf nod his head with like a baby..."

🔞 WARING....

Mew make gulf down properly and hovered him ... Attached thier lips while his hands were removing gulf shirt and pants with boxers...

Gulf:"Honey you too remove it why should I be only nake..."

Mew:"Sure baby..."

Mew remove his shirt and pant throw it on the floor and attack gulf's neck living hickeys all over the neck.... He kissed his earlobe which make gulf moan...

Mew hand travel too Gulf's member and start storking it fast ...

Gulf:"Hmmm....ahhh..... Honey fast...."

Mew took one nipple on his mouth and sucking it untill it becomes hard...

Gulf:"S...so... Go..od ... Me..mew..."

Mew:"Your really tasty baby..."

Mew keep on kissing untill he reach Gulf's memeber and took it inside is mouth untill gulf realse in mew's mouth...
Mew took the lube and apply some on his finger and slowly insert in gulfs entrance... Not to make me fell pain...

Gulf:"Slowly mew... It's paining..."

Mew insert three fingers and strech it untill he hits gulf sweet spot ...

Gulf:"Hmm...ye..s....mew... there ... again..."

Mew:"Are you ready baby ... " gulf nod his ready ...

Mew enter slowly and wait for gulf to adjust a bit ... When gulf nod his again he slowly thrust inside ... Which makes gulf moan a mess...

Gulf:"Me...mew yes there fast... " Mew fasten his thrust and keep hit gulf sweet spot the room fill with moans ... Mew cum inside gulf... While gulf in between them....

After four around gulf fall sleep in tired ... Mew cleaned both and lay down beside gulf and pull gulf towards him and slept...

At evening gulf and mew walk down for dinner... And look everyone looking at them...

Mew:"What's with your look..."

Everyone:"TOO LOUD... PLEASE SHUT THE DOOR PROPERLY PLEASE....."

Gulf hide his face with his hand and walk towards the kitchen ....

Mew:"Hehehe... Sorry guys... Let's have dinner come on..."

Mr Alex:"I have suggestions son... This month end ... Our company turns 30 years ... So i think about celebration of it and i think this will be the right time to get those both... I am sure mark have some Loyal dog for him.... He will sure convey the message to him... What you guys think about it...

Mew:" good dad .. i think this will work ... And announce it as soon has possible dad..."

Gulf enter the dinning table with plate in his hand... Three of them know that's again something wired ...

Mew:"baby know what are you eating ... " Mew asked smiling because again he don't want to sleep on couch...

Gulf:"Nothing special honey...Just peanut butter and pickel sandwich..." All three chuckled ... While other three mouth wide open ...

Zee:"Who on the earth eat this disgusting food..." Both bright and mew moved a side and look at gulf who was smiling ... They know the meaning of the smile...

Gulf:"HOW ARE DARE YOU ASSHOLE ... DO MY BLUEBERRIES LOOK DISGUSTING TO YOU HUH... REALLY WILL KILL YOU AND DIG YOU BACK AT MY GARDEN ... SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR FOOD... AND YOU SUPPASIT TELL YOUR FRIEND TOO KEEP QUITE..." THEY ALL NOD THERE HEADS ..

Max:"He is really danger than a mafia..."

Next day mr Alex and bright went to office to make their announcement...

Mr Alex:"Hope everyone have present here so ... Our company is going to turn 30 years which means... 30 years of pearl anniversary celebration..."

Bright:"Yes pearl anniversary of 30 years... So i which everyone present that day with out absent..." Mr Alex keeping looking at his work untill one guy left the room ... Both bright and Alex signal boat to follow him up...

Guy:"Yes sir they announced celebrating next week ... Yes sir ... But i think the grauds will be highly protection over the company..."

Mark:"Make sure we enter the building and after that we both take care of it..." Before he can sir boat closed his mouth with the kerchief and signal him to shut up... Mild put the phone in speaker and ask him to continue...

Guy:" ok sir and how will you both enter the building with this much protection..."

Mark:"Don't worry about that he will change our outlook and enter the crowd ... So be safe ..."

Mr Alex:"So your working for him right ... Don't worry i won't sent you out untill we get them... Once we get them both you also can go with them and enjoy your prison life ... Keep him lock in the store room for next week..."

Bright:"Now we have to tell this to mew and his friends... They will take next step...."

Mr Alex:"Hope everything goes well..."

_________________________________________

So as you wish double update ... Hope you guys like this chapter ☺️...

But still not good with 🔞 ... Sorry about it ... I will really try my best ...

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘...

Gulf is really danger when it comes to his blueberries.... Not even mew can stand his anger..."

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️.....