A meaningful year

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

Solomon cackled hard "Did you see Y/N's face, they looked so cute when they're angry," The brothers just arrived at the school gate hearing the Purgatory Hall members quarreling about something. "Guys cmon, don't you feel bad somewhere inside your heart for playing this prank on Y/N, and they're really mad at us" Luke yelled at the brothers especially Mammon for giving the idea of pulling pranks like this.

After school (still with the brothers)

Y/N goes home, not alone but with Luke, the brothers told him to company Y/N while they're out since Y/N must feel alone from all the things that occurred this week. Simeon and Solomon are preparing other things in Purgatory Hall.

The brothers are on the way to buy preparation for Y/N'S birthday, they're running out of time that's why they hurry to buy the decorations and confetti, gift papers, and bags. Splitting up to find the perfect presents for Y/N, the brothers had a hard time trying to find it, but they managed to find it anyway.

Not going back to HoL, instead, they went to the Purgatory Hall to set up everything. Now wrapping it would take time bcuz the brothers started fighting over a glue stick not remembering they were a guest right now, Lucifer pinched his nose bridge. "You demons don't have manners, we are a guest in this place. Don't be chaotic and behave yourself"

All of that preparation takes time until 7 PM, the guys are being sneaky try to not wake Y/N and Luke up. Solomon being the shady guy he is, he moved both Y/N and Luke to Y/N's room to distract them for a bit until the guys are finished with the surprise.

Well, Y/N doesn't want to come out of their room anyway so it's an EZ Pz for Solomon and Luke. Until the clock finally shows 11:45 PM, Y/N wanted to come out of their room to drink their daily milk (lmao) Solomon panicking, he pulled Y/N hand, Y/N's was obviously confused by his sudden action. Y/N questioned him on why the sudden pull, Solomon was able to convince Y/N by saying Cerberus leash got cut out then he's luring in the HoL hall (lmao).

The plan was to not let Y/N come out of the room until it was midnight and blindfold them.

Just 10 minutes more.

5 minutes.

Lucifer barged into the room, pretends to shock while seeing Solomon is laying on the bed with Y/N and Luke is playing games on Solomon's DDD. "Solomon?" Lucifer strike a glare on Solomon, Y/N was made a bit shocked too by his sudden appearance "What the fuck Luci? Atleast knock" making it obvious that they're doing something suspicious here.

"You're gonna have so much to explain after we're done" Lucifer tch and pulled the both of you to the hall while Luke is still playing with Solomon's DDD. He uses his tie to blindfold Y/N, Y/N were mad blushing because of the smell of it, "Don't tell me you're gonna-"

He sits Y/N down on the chair, Y/N gulped. 'EEK! HE'S GONNA GIVE ME A LAP DANCE' That's all Y/N can think of but it never happened. They can hear footsteps, a lot of footsteps. There's totally something suspicious going on here, and it's almost midnight.

.

.

.

.

.

Luke blindfolded Y/N, as soon as Y/N opened their eyes the guys yelled "Happy Birthday Y/N!"

It leaves Y/N speechless, and to break the silence Satan  "We're sorry for playing pranks on you, we didn't forget your birthday. Since Mammon thought it's a good thing to pull pranks on you so you can blame him hehe... Sorry again for making you mad/sad this week. I heard you complaining with your best friend yesterday"