gun shot

BTS POV

" Guys have you seen y/n " namjoon asked everyone who were present on table

" No and she will be with her friends blackpink come sit now" Suga said

" But hyung she is not on there table and I checked all the classes too" jin replied

" Yahhh guys don't worry she would probably whoring around let's eat food " jimin said and started eating his food.

" But we should go and find her and report to dad " jk said

" Hey guys what are you discussing" Rocky said making bts aware of there arrival.

" Nothing dude they are worrying about y/n" jimin snickered

" Why what happened to her " jinjin asked them while they just shrugged.

" Jin and namjoon are not able to find her and jimin thinks she his just busy with some boys and all " taehyung said .

" I think we should ask there friends" cha eunwoo offered . With that all of them were going to blackpink but saw few students running out of restricted area.thsi made all of them suspicious and they went towards that area instead of blackpink.

When we reached there we heard some crying and yelling moving further the scene we saw made our blood boil.

Meanwhile y/n pov

"I didn't take you this weak that you have to fight a girl all alone ............. I am sure you don't have any girlfriend right because if you have I am really sorry for them"
I provoked them while fighting.I was about kick one of them but someone grabbed me from back.

" WHAT The - - - "
I was about say one some one pressed a cloth near my nose making me gasp.
' no no I can't breathe or else I'll inhale whatever this is'
'shit y/n focus'
" Well you are sorry for our girlfriends 😂😂 so funny because it's you who should feel sorry because we are gonna do those things you can't even imagine" the who was behind me said .

' no no this can't be happening ' tears started breaming from my eyes . I was slowly loosing my balance which was proof that I was drugged . I can't let this happen .

" Look at you !! Aren't you fine piece we are gonna enjoy today " guy 4 said making my eyes widen . I tried to move but was not able to .  'uhhh why can't I move .

" Ohh well I forgot to tell you something.. I didn't drug you but I gave you paralyzed stimulator so that you won't be able to move but will be able to see us fucking you " he laughed like a psycho.

He ripped my top leaving me in sports bra. He started kissing my neck but I couldn't fucking stop him.at this point I was disgusted by myself. I wanted to peel my skin of. To kill this bastard but I couldn't.

" Mmmmh you tast--"

Bang..

.
.
.