Movie Night And So Much More

The first few dates were fun. They would act like they were just friends and sneak a few kisses in private. Tim never appreciated the value of empty parking lots and desolate staircases before meeting Henry. Eventuality they decided to meet with some friends since going out alone, just the two of them and so often would definitely look suspicious.

Henry was invited to a private screening of an upcoming Sci-Fi movie directed by his friend and he asked Tim to be his plus one. Henry's friends were very understanding and Tim had a feeling they knew a little about him. Nonetheless he tried to act casual, even when Henry kept trying to hold his hand or lean in a little too close.

Tim was not used to this, being out in the open comfortably. He never had friends who would accept him if they knew he was even into men. So he was used to acting like it did not matter to him. One of Henry's friend was giving him a look but Henry cleared the air by eventually telling them everything and why they needed to keep up the act. His friends were not convinced in the beginning but Tim was glad someone finally had his back.

They all went for dinner at a very exclusive and fancy restaurant that took reservations in advance and Tim was really enjoying the whole night being the center of attention. They talked about his past, the happy parts of course and they shared laughs over everyone's embarrassing high-school stories. It really looked and felt like a bunch of friends bonding over who got the biggest wedgie or who was stuffed into a locker by the jocks or who kissed for the first time when they were 21. You know, the late bloomer squad.

Tim was so engulfed in all the friendly discussions that he did not expect what came next. After the boys said their goodbyes and good nights, Tim was being escorted in a separate car and Henry said he would join him soon. Join him where, Tim wondered, but he decided to go with the flow.

After he was checked into a hotel and taken to a room in a flood that seemed to be unoccupied, he got a text from Henry.

"I'm sorry I rushed this but I just managed to get it arranged and even if we just talk, I really want to spend the night with you. I'll come up only if you are comfortable. Or you can enjoy the suit, or leave if you like. My driver will take you back to your place." He did not hesitate to text back "Come up!".

Tim was not new to this. He was quite good at it to be very honest. But it was still quite a surprise to him. He really wished he knew about it because his grooming was definite not up to the mark for a global sensation. Tim scrambled through the Hotel Toiletries kit by a razor was nowhere to be found. It was probably for the best because who has ever made it out safely from manscaping when haste met hormones.

Before he could think of anything else, he heard a knock on the door. Tim took a deep calming breath and turned the doorknob. The look on Henry's face was something new. His eyes had such intensity, as if he was holding back so much that he couldn't even breath. Like if Henry took a breath too long he would not be able to control himself.

They sat down by the edge of the bed and took a moment to relax themselves. This whole situation was turning them on but they were too stubborn to admit it. Eventually Henry broke the silence.

H: I'm sorry I sprung this on you. I was desperate and stupid but I really want you right now. It's hard dating you from miles away. We only get so much time together.

T: hmm

H: Please don't be mad. We can just talk and cuddle and kiss if you want. But we don't have to kiss.

T: We can kiss!

Tim felt Henry grabbing him and pushing him onto the bed the second those words left his lips. All he could see was hungry eyes gazing into his soul and asking for permission to own him.