Then we just sit in silence.

An awkward one.

I look around his office to avoid eye contact with him.

"Jokes aside. You do like it here, right?"

I nod, "Yeah."

"So the boys aren't bothering you or anything like that?"

I shake my head, "Nope."

He hums, "Okay."

I look down at my lap, God this is so awkward. After a few minutes of silence, I speak up. "Can I go now?" I ask.

"Uh yeah sure."

Thank God.

I stand up and open the door. I see Ares and Dante standing outside. My eyes widen, "W-What are you doing?" They look at each other and then sprint down the corridor. I look over my shoulder in confusion and Lorenzo just shrugs.

✩ ✩ ✩

I groan. This stupid goddamn game. I get off the app and go on to another game I've downloaded. All I've been doing is play games on my phone because there isn't anything else to do.

My door barges open and I sit up from my bed. Ares walks in holding a pack of cards, "Athena me, and Dante are gonna play Uno. Do you wanna join?"

What the fuck?

"I-I you know what? Sure."

I get up from my bed and he grins. We walk out of my room and he starts speaking. "Let me warn you Dante might try and look at your cards but if he does just slap him, okay?"

I give him a look, "Slap him? Can't I just tell him to stop?"

Shaking his head he says, "It won't work. He doesn't listen."

We go to his room and he opens the door. I see Dante and Domenico sitting on the floor waiting.

I thought it was just going to be Dante. It's not that I don't mind Domenico, it's just that he's intimidating. They all are.

"Domenico wanted to join," Dante tells Ares. He grins and sits down, "Finally decided to come out of your room for once haven't you?"

Domenico rolls his eyes, "Shut up."

I sit down beside Ares and he shuffles the card. He hands out each one of us seven cards. I pick up my cards and look at them. I quickly look up and see Ares grinning, Dante groans, and Domenico frowns.

I'm guessing Ares has a plus-four or something like that.

"Okay let's start," Ares says and he picks out a card from the deck and places it down in the middle. It's a blue eight. "Youngest to oldest."

This is gonna be easy.

I put down a red eight and Ares and Dante groan. Ares picks up a card. Dante picks up a card. I watch Domenico as he puts a red down. I tilt my head and put another red down. Ares picks up a card and smirks, he puts down a red reverse card.

Back to me.

I put a plus four down.

Dante puts a plus four down, "I bet Athena is gonna have to pick up the most cards."

I hold back a smile.

Domenico looks at me and puts a plus-four down. I put a plus-four down and watch Ares as he stares at it.

We all watch Ares, waiting for his reaction.

"Fuck you guys," he starts picking up cards, "sixteen cards? You are all traitors." I laugh and he glares at me. "Especially you Athena," he scowls.