Bokuto pointed to the window. "Can you close the blinds? I need a nap."

"Mhmm." Akaashi closed the blinds and turned off the light, sitting in his chair.

"What're you doin down there?"

"Sitting here."

"Why don't you come up here? There's room."

"Because you need rest."

"I'm still able to sleep with someone in my bed."

Akaashi sighed. He got up and sat on the side of the bed. Bokuto, despite how weak his body felt, lifted him slowly to the other side of the bed. He shifted Akaashi to where both were comfortable. "How are you feeling?"

"My stomach is sore but it's all okay." Bokuto put his arm around Akaashi's shoulders. "But I need sleep so shhhh."

Akaashi rolled his eyes in the dark. He put his head on Bokuto's chest and tried his best to relax there.

Bokuto smiled bashfully, his heart fluttering at just the fact that Akaashi had been so fast to lay down with him. Akaashi felt nice to hold too and his head was on his chest. This felt so good.

It wasn't long until he heard the soft whine Akaashi tended to let out when he was sleeping and felt his shift. He rubbed Akaashi's hair with his free hand and drifted off slowly. How lovely...

****

"Ko! We were allowed to-"

"Shhh!" Bokuto put his hand over Akaashi's showing ear hurriedly. "He's sleeping."

Kenji paused. "Ooh. Sorry. I got something for you to eat. Is he okay?"

"I'm not sure. He's been laying here for hours."

"Asleep the whole time?"

"Mhmm. He seems comfortable." Bokuto yawned. "He must not have slept much last night."

Kenji frowned. "Poor thing."

Akaashi took a deep breath. He whined. "He's gonna wake up soon hang on."

"Oh is that a sign?"

"Yeah I noticed it a while ago." Bokuto turned and Akaashi whined again, this time out of pure annoyance that he was being moved. "Oh gosh someone is a grumpy sleeping beauty."

Akaashi pressed his palm against Bokuto's cheek and mouth. "Shuddup."

"Mm how friendly."

"I'll fuckin bite you."

"Ew." Bokuto poked his cheek. "Be nice."

Akaashi sat up a bit and poked Bokuto's forehead. "You woke me up."

"Yeah and you loved it. Kenji's here."

"Hi Kenji."

"Hi there." She smiled at him. "Are you okay?"

"Mhmm. How long was I asleep?"

"A few hours."

Bokuto pet his hair, smiling. "You're comfortable?"

"Very." Akaashi leaned against Bokuto. He closed his eyes. "Night."

"Night then I guess."

Kenji chuckled. "So how has today been?"

"I could have been better."

"How so?"

"Well... uh. I had a small panic attack. My catheter bag thingy also leaked this morning because they forgot to empty it."

"That's eventful." She sat down. "Tomorrow we get to take you home?"

"Mhmm!"

Akaashi shifted in Bokuto's hold. He whined. "Not comfy."

"Oh you big baby." Bokuto laid him down properly. "Relax."

Akaashi flicked him and curled up.

"How are you feeling other than what happened?"

"Pretty good."

"Good to hear. Sana is gonna be up here in a bit."

"Cool. He's good with you and the baby?"

"He's handling everything well. He got so excited about the baby when I told him that he fainted. Not a moment with him is dull." She glanced at her phone. "And he's freaking out over the fact that I'm letting him set up the nursery."

"Good freaking out?"

"The best freaking out."

Another male walked in, one Bokuto was mostly comfortable with. He was a sweetheart and had never said anything rude so everything was okay. This was his sister's husband.

"Hey, you find somewhere to park?"

"I sure did. How are you feeling Kotarou?"

"Better."

"If you don't mind me asking, who is in your bed?"

"This is Akaashi."

"And he is your...?"

"It's complicated." Bokuto took a deep breath. He wanted to go home now and just get back to normal life.