Shi Yunnan didn't care about the mess, he lightly patted the dust with his hands before unzipping the small satchel - there were only a few fruit candies and three crushed candy figures.

"Little uncle, the teacher took us to the candy man's place today. I secretly spent money to buy three candy men, one for uncle, one for you, and one for me, okay?"

Shi Yunnan remembered the phone call with Little Goldfish not long ago, and unconsciously clenched the items in his palm.

Shi Yunan asked, "Which teacher is in charge of going out to play and study during the day?"

Several teachers in the summer camp looked at each other in dismay, thinking that Shi Yunnan wanted to 'inquiry' and did not dare to speak out.

In the end, a quiet-looking female teacher took the initiative to stand up, "Hello parents, I am one of the teachers in charge."

"The little goldfish has been very good during the day, and he has never had contact with strangers. The only time he has contacted with the stall owner who sells sugar, but he also bought it under my supervision and consent."

"I'm not looking for that."

Shi Yunnan replied that he saw the female teacher's work card and took the initiative to hand over the sugar man model in his hand, "Mr. Song You, I want to trouble you with one thing."

"......You say."

"Tomorrow morning, can I trouble you to go to the booth and buy three more identical sugar figures?"

"Right now, these three models are all crushed. I'm afraid that the little goldfish will be sad when he sees it back. I want to replace it before he finds it."

When Teacher Song heard this, his heart was moved.

These days, it is rare for parents who can take care of everything in the way of their children's growth and can't bear to hurt their children's sensitive minds.

"Of course, leave this to me."

"Thank you."

As soon as the words fell, Principal Cheng walked back with the list of accompanying staff members.

"Mr. Luo, look, the first page is the list of our entourage this time, and the second page is the list of teachers who have been in charge of the summer camp."

"Also, this is a photo taken by all the staff holding the summer camp flag before departure."

Luo Lingsheng took the initiative to take the list, and took Jin and Shi Yunnan to examine them one by one.

When the list of employees turned back, Shi Yunnan noticed a familiar name almost instantly. He calmly tapped the back of Luo Lingsheng's hand with his fingertips as a reminder.

Luo Lingsheng glanced at his lover with a tacit understanding from the corner of his eye, and in order to avoid stunned, he naturally changed the subject, "Yuan Meng, you called Uncle Qin and asked him how the ransom was transferred?"

At this point in the evening, the bank had already closed, and this large-scale capital flow really took some effort.

Yuan Meng understood and complied immediately.

Shi Yunnan picked up the phone and whispered, "I'll go and call Ning De'an, I need his help with some things."

"Well." Luo Lingsheng answered seriously.

At this moment, he can't raise his 'jealous' tastes and thoughts in the past.

After Shi Yunnan took the phone and walked away, Luo Lingsheng turned on the tablet device. Fortunately, the location icon on the map had not changed.