Not much of that night was fully remembered. The group ended up getting into a bit of alcohol. It was a normal thing for teenagers. Most teenagers did things that they probably shouldn't have. Though Eurydice remained sober due to a feeling of dread, she had only two sips of whiskey.

She knew that it was not a fun situation to have everyone in a household to be drunk, especially when almost all of them were targets of mythological monsters. Eurydice looked around her consciousness. She was asleep and she knew it, but she was having a dream.

"Hades, what do we tell her? She won't be prepared. None of them will be," A voice as soft spring nipped at the girl's ears.

"We can't tell her, the prophecy will start soon. Before the battle, we can't be that involved in their lives Persephone," Hades' scruff voice caused the girl to freeze.

Her father and stepmother. In her dream. What was this prophecy that they were discussing? What did they mean that she wouldn't be involved until before a battle? Was Eurydice in trouble?

"She'll break the laws of nature," Persephone stated as she chewed on her lip, "They both will. You know what could happen."

Hades looked at his Queen, his eyes narrowing, "They are my children, Persephone. They know the limits and they know how to escape-"

"Escape death? Hades, they will die," Persephone shut his words down quickly, as a flash of red surged through her eyes.

Eurydice felt sick to her stomach. The air knocked out of her lungs. Her hand covered her mouth as she started to heave a breath. Death. Both her and Newt. Both will die. Soon.

Persephone noticed a disturbance in the air. She had to. She turned sharply to the darkness where Eurydice stood. The weight of the teenager's reality drops onto her like the sky on Atlas.

"Eurydice," Persephone's eyes widened and Hades turned as if not believing it, they had realized too late that she had been there.

Eurydice took a shaky breath before the scene disappeared and her eyes snapped open. She felt a pair of arms around her and immediately started thrashing against them.

"Eurydice! Eurydice, stop. It's me!" Newt's voice was easily recognizable.

Eurydice couldn't calm herself down. Her breathing was erratic as she continued to fight her brother's arms. She couldn't handle it. He was restricting her. Holding her in one place while panicking.

"Eurydice, calm down," Kaz sat in front of her trying to get through to her.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Eurydice clawed at Newt's arms.

It took nearly thirty minutes before she became calm. Newt had gotten a better grip and held her tightly against his chest. Kaz and Titus both ended up sitting and trying to talk her through it before she inevitably almost ended up crying. Almost.

Eurydice knew that there was an unlikely survival past ten for her family. Demigods never lived to see adulthood, but it was not an easy topic to think about. She just found out that her brother was going to die. That she was going to die. Whoever died first would feel the other finally release their desperate grasp on life.

"You had a dream, didn't you?" Newt questioned softly.

Eurydice's head still rested against his chest, she was laying in his arms listening to his heartbeat as she stared blankly ahead, "I did."

"Want to share?" Kaz questioned.

Eurydice shook her head. She dreaded it. She really did. She couldn't explain to her brother they were destined to die soon. It destroyed her. Besides, there was enough to worry about. Especially with the war brewing between the demigods and Kronos.